+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Adavntage to Kill a Wraith

It is good to see the new requirements upgraded to sent a wraith on attack... at least quite a relief.... BUT

i have seen and me too... defend wraith many times... but there is something i need to bring to notice...

there can be a chance... (i have seen too) that first attack of wraith not dealing any damage but there after any more wraith attack starts dealing damage (if same troops are defending)... and defender start loosing Orge and FT for sure

my point is ... what is the advantage to the defender???

The defender... kill the strongest dragon of the game but do not get anything in exchange... even it's soul can not be used...

I would hate if the soul of Wraith will be made useful in future.. as it is again a 100% advantage to the attacker...

there should be something which gives benefit to the defender that time only....

I am not getting any idea about what it could be.... but they should find out something which should bring smile to the defender who kills a wraith...

I also strongly believe that bringing some adavtage of defending a wraith will also encourage the players to be more open to battle even if it is Wraith in disguise...

I request every1 playing this game to support the idea... and add suggestions...

HAPPY HUNTING !!!!

How about when you defend against a wraith you steel the souls they might have in there spectral op. that would be worth it. Or get blue energy not as good but still something.

Expert Member

Though I agree

There should be an advantage or reward for defeating it. I have a question for you? Why is it ok for them to have limited this item just because some didn't like it the way it was while an equal amount either liked or loved it the way it was? Sorry but my personal opinion is if they make changes like that they should do a vote and see if majority wants it changed. It should not be those who speak the loudest get what they wants. Many of us are upset about the limits many of us even more so now that we have to choose between reviving troops and summoning wraith.

Elite Member
    A simple solution to that would be to award like 100k-200k blue energy for successfully defending it. It gives a non-excessive incentive to defend, while allowing the defender to build a small bit over capacity so he can use both wraith and reviving.
    Plain text = Speaking as a Player (feel free to ignore me or disagree/argue) [COLOR="#FF0000"]Red = Speaking as Moderator (please respect my warning and the forum rules)[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by SUDHANSHU_PR View Post
    It is good to see the new requirements upgraded to sent a wraith on attack... at least quite a relief.... BUT

i have seen and me too... defend wraith many times... but there is something i need to bring to notice...

there can be a chance... (i have seen too) that first attack of wraith not dealing any damage but there after any more wraith attack starts dealing damage (if same troops are defending)... and defender start loosing Orge and FT for sure

my point is ... what is the advantage to the defender???

The defender... kill the strongest dragon of the game but do not get anything in exchange... even it's soul can not be used...

I would hate if the soul of Wraith will be made useful in future.. as it is again a 100% advantage to the attacker...

there should be something which gives benefit to the defender that time only....

I am not getting any idea about what it could be.... but they should find out something which should bring smile to the defender who kills a wraith...

I also strongly believe that bringing some adavtage of defending a wraith will also encourage the players to be more open to battle even if it is Wraith in disguise...

I request every1 playing this game to support the idea... and add suggestions...

HAPPY HUNTING !!!!

id say that if you defend a wraith that you should at least get half as much blue energy needed to summon the wraith
    at very least you get something out of the deal
    as the req's for the summoning are now increased it would provide a way to get the energy faster if u defend it so you would get about 950k BE.

Quote Originally Posted by Noob_57SMV55 View Post
    How about when you defend against a wraith you steel the souls they might have in there spectral op. that would be worth it. Or get blue energy not as good but still something.
    that could be a huge incentive to defend a wraith
    but lets say for example that someone has a max capacity of 180k souls and has it filled with 180k lava jaws or ogres or godforbid titans
    everyone would be defending wraiths to lose some to gain a lot more
    sure might take some time to revive all that
    but if that was to be implemented it would have to be regulated and shouldnt be all souls in storage
    but a portion
    example: you have ur Guardian revival at level 10- so at most you would be able to steal up to 50% of stored souls
    even at that percent it is still staggering at the amount of souls someone could steal from others, i get wraithed a lot in game, and i can defend a wraith and lose very little, so by that means id just grow a lot more stronger giving me an even more unfair advantage
    really this idea would make the strong even more stronger

i believe that giving blue energy will encourage more use of wraith by powerful players.... and the wraith was added actually give some advantage to small players... so gifting a blue energy will add to more n more wraiths......and then big powerful players will become more deadly.

i think giving some random items.... like speed ups... or a fortuna ticket will be a good idea... as it will help the defender to train his queued troops faster (in case of speed up) or a relief that whatever he got from ticket is his luck.

Elite Member
    i believe that giving blue energy will encourage more use of wraith by powerful players.... and the wraith was added actually give some advantage to small players... so gifting a blue energy will add to more n more wraiths......and then big powerful players will become more deadly.
    Do you realize the humor of your comment? Small players can't defend it and big players don't really bother using it. Big players use their blue energy for reviving and training elites. The blue energy gained by defending would be used to revive the troops lost defending it also.
    Giving items/tickets would just give loads more items to big players. A small amount of blue energy is incentive, but really can't be abused and gives no major advantage to anyone.
    Last edited by Kenny Bowyer; 04-08-2012 at 09:39 AM.
    Plain text = Speaking as a Player (feel free to ignore me or disagree/argue) [COLOR="#FF0000"]Red = Speaking as Moderator (please respect my warning and the forum rules)[/COLOR]

Expert Member

Actually

Dear more powerful players would not be encouraged to use the wraith at this point. At least not against small players. Ok most the big powerful players at least in my realm first off rarely hit (except for in a couple of alliances) Big players as it is. They only hit small players for the most part with troops. (some times not even then) However this would probably increase them hitting other bigger players since those would be the only ones defending the wraith so the only way to get the blue energy. So rather then them using them against us smaller players it would make them actually willing to hit players their own size. For the most part the bigger players are to scared of losing what they worked so hard for because of this they tend to only hit ones they think they can take AKA us small players. So essentially all this will lead to is the big players hitting each other over and over with wraith taking each other down in power size and becoming more equal with us smaller players. A 20mil power player will not waste a wraith on a 3mil power player unless they are scared of that player. So basically don't become a scary small player you'll be safe. Now me even just at 4mil big players are scared to hit me because I have the rep for killing their troops one way or another and being a sneaky little jerk (their words) Most my friends are biggest in the realm and will pop in my alliance long enough to reinforce me they know it. So I would be slammed over and over with them. However that does not bother me one little bit because I would just slam them back. So actually this would more help smaller members by getting bigger players to just pound each other in to the dust

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Social links