Closed Thread

NEVER GO FOR TrialPay Offers!!! They are cheating, some would call it Fraud

Could anyone explain me where my gems are????

That is the question most likely everybody will have, if he intends to deal with TrialPay.

I went for a gem package offer based on an advertisement on KOC with Neckermann, Germany.

After fulfilling the conditions I complained to the support of TrialPay about the missing gems and got the answer:

"Thank you for emailing us here at TrialPay. I am sorry for any confusion or inconvenience you may have encountered in this matter.

Unfortunately, based on our records, our Network Quality Team has confirmed that you accessed this offer from outside of its region of eligibility using a proxy server, which is against our terms of completion. Because this offer was accessed outside of our terms of use, we will be unable to credit you with your free service or product.

If you feel this assessment has been made in error, please let us know and we can investigate further.

Regards,

Kelly
    TrialPay Customer Support"

What the f...

I did neither work touch a different server other than KABAMs or Facebooks - doooo, gues where the offer is placed by TrialPay -nor is anything about this bullshit stated on the pages containing the offer.

Another day passed, no gems, no answer by TrialPay

Another day passed, no gems, no answer by TrialPay

Advanced Member
    unless u live in Germany then yes they would be correct. I've done a couple trial pay offers they are very very sneaky. In the fine print sometimes it will say u have to wait 3 months before you get them or a month. Some you get quick but you have to read the fine print in general your spending more than you would so unless you need a new netflix subscription or something like that avoid them always.

In this topic: People who choose not to read the fine print in notoriously stringent offers get upset at their own ineptitude.

Expert Member
    There's worse ones - one of them (a dating one I think) gives 340 gems to sign up for '10 days free' and, having given your details you get an email saying 0.00 charged to credit card. Then you check credit card and see you been charged £90 and have to report fraud and cancel your card.

be2.co.uk - beware

Hi Burkhardissimo,

Thank you for addressing your concerns over this forum.

I would like to confirm that our Neckermann, Germany offer is limited to Germany only. Please note that if you have accessed this offer from outside it's valid region or if your account is linked to alternate country IPs, this may prevent you from receiving credit automatically for this and other offers. At this time I am unable to look at your account history based on your Kabam forum ID, however if you feel like meet the region requirements please email us again at generalsupport@trialpay.com and include this forum's url as well as the address you used on file. We will have someone from our team reassess your eligibility and issue your free product.

Please feel free to contact us again if you have any additional questions.

Best,

Amanda
    TrialPay Customer Support

Closed Thread