+ Reply to Thread
    Unregistered

Advantages of having multiple barracks

What is the point of having multiple barracks when you can only train 1 type (example militiamen or archer) at one time and the others line up in a queue? I have 3 barracks, shouldn't i be able to train 3 different types of soldiers at once?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is the point of having multiple barracks when you can only train 1 type (example militiamen or archer) at one time and the others line up in a queue? I have 3 barracks, shouldn't i be able to train 3 different types of soldiers at once?
    You troop training is spread across all the barracks to reduce the time. Unlike evony you cannot choose to train troops slowly in a single barracks or quickly when spread across multiple barracks.
    HOW TO REFRESH KoC: Battle for the North
    Exit game. Double click home. Press and hold game icon till it wiggles. Close using red minus. Click home. Click home again. Start game.

OFFICIAL WIKI FOR KoC: Battle for the North
    Find the official wiki at http://kingdomsofcamelotmobile.wikia..._Official_Wiki

Unregistered
    i have 7 barracks. 1 at lvl 9 and the other 6 are at lvl 5 for now, but i don't see any reduce in training times?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i have 7 barracks. 1 at lvl 9 and the other 6 are at lvl 5 for now, but i don't see any reduce in training times?
    Nope the higher the level of the multiple barracks you have the more time is reduced, I've tested it exact same number of t1 troops before and after I upgraded barracks, there was a decrease in time for sure.

JaggedEdge

When you are training troops the higher the barracks do not change the speed. Only a particular troop can be trained in a particular size barracks, like in lvl1 barracks: supply troops, level 2 barracks: Militiamen and at level 9 barracks: Battering rams can be trained. But if you assign a higher level attack hero then that is where you gain faster training. Assign specific heroes in Knights Hall.
    Last edited by Toolmaster; 04-12-2012 at 08:07 PM. Reason: bad grammer and spelling correction

Quote Originally Posted by Toolmaster View Post
    When you are training troops the higher the barracks do not change the speed. Only a particular troop can be trained in a particular size barracks, like in lvl1 barracks: supply troops, level 2 barracks: Militiamen and at level 9 barracks: Battering rams can be trained. But if you assign a higher level attack hero then that is where you gain faster training. Assign specific heroes in Knights Hall.
    actually i believe its 10% speed increase per barraks then a 1% increase per barrak level

+ Reply to Thread

Social links