+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    i think is patch is ingenious as pvp on 99% of servers is n ear non -eexistent for one im real happy w/ kabam

so if i kill an enemy he wont lose respect even tho his troops are dead?? IF his troops are dead he should not keep that respect he does not have them troops . Yes he/she trained them troops however once dead them troops are gone. If yu really wanna do a patch do one on the scouting issue.. How can 1 thug that dies give a report DEAD MEN DONT TALK. I mean really in order to have a report on troops in a city of another player the scout should return with the report. Hence how is a courier so slow compared to other troops never seen a car really outrun a motorcycle.. The courier really serves no purpose they should be our SCOUTS moving fast enough to get a report.. Unless the other player has more couriers then of course the attacking courier doesnt escape. I dont see how i can have 3000 butchers kill 1 tommy gunner and the player that sent the tommy gunner knows how many troops i have THE SCOUT DIED impossible

Quote Originally Posted by Razia View Post
    [COLOR="#FF8C00"]Hello everyone!

In a Patch that is scheduled for release later today, there will be a big change to Respect coming that will effect all players.

After this Patch is released, you will no longer lose Respect when your Units are killed in PvE or PvP combat. You will, however, keep the Respect earned for Training those Units.

This change is designed to encourage everyone to engage in more combat and earn even more Respect with those hard-earned Units. With this change, you can now feel free to attack Gangs, Cityscapes, or other players without the fear of losing Respect when your Units die.

Agree? Disagree? Please share your opinions![/COLOR]
    yes sounds like a great idear so should be good 4 us all

fine by me but i understand why ppl wont like it.

It takes strategy away from what should be an important part of the game. However, that's what they want. They feed off of people sending blindly, losing troops by the barrel full, and then purchasing diamonds to replace them.

ok i think that you should lose respect if you hit someones FN and they have defenses that won't be right then defense units are pointless

In a Patch that is scheduled for release later today, there will be a big change to Respect coming that will effect all players.

After this Patch is released, you will no longer lose Respect when your Units are killed in PvE or PvP combat. You will, however, keep the Respect earned for Training those Units.

This change is designed to encourage everyone to engage in more combat and earn even more Respect with those hard-earned Units. With this change, you can now feel free to attack Gangs, Cityscapes, or other players without the fear of losing Respect when your Units die.

I understand your logic behind this but i feel it is flawed. As many others have stated losing respect for lost troops are part of the incentive for attacking other players. A lot have recent changes have been really great and thanks very much but I do not feel this is a good change.

noi siamo i migliori delle famiglie.

: Cool:: Cool:

Good for the lower lvl people trying to make it. High lvl pplayers worked hard to gain their respect. Really unfair for them. Everyone will have higher respect though.

I totally agree then ppl won't care to lose their troops but you have to keep the ppl whos spends thousands on this game happy i guess the lil guy ain't important yeah i like it that you won't lose respect but how is this going to work
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    It takes strategy away from what should be an important part of the game. However, that's what they want. They feed off of people sending blindly, losing troops by the barrel full, and then purchasing diamonds to replace them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Liens sociaux