+ Reply to Thread

ruby discount codes

Since you do not have a tech support forum and the last email I sent about the last ruby discount I got told that was not who I needed so I will leave it here for you guys.

I got an email with a discount code for rubies and yet again when I enter it in 2 seperate pages I get an error saying that code is no good. need help

By any chance do you have a current code? I had the same problem at first. All you do is hit the buy button, on the next page hit the add coupon button, it will apply it there. Do you have a code to share?

Thanks,

Donald

Quote Originally Posted by newb12 View Post
    Since you do not have a tech support forum and the last email I sent about the last ruby discount I got told that was not who I needed so I will leave it here for you guys.

I got an email with a discount code for rubies and yet again when I enter it in 2 seperate pages I get an error saying that code is no good. need help
    Don't waste your money, this is a broken game. Don't buy any rubies.

Quote Originally Posted by SleazeBeast View Post
    Don't waste your money, this is a broken game. Don't buy any rubies.
    + 1 I should have read the forum first :

Anyone who thinks kabaam give two cents what you think is fooling themselves. they have the worst customer service I have EVER had to deal with. They give you blanket answers and don't fix anything. They allow people who work for them and have friends who play use their access to lock people out of their accounts without regard to whether they are a paying customer or just a user. This is by far the worst gaming experiance I have ever had and will probably quit playing if things don't change. I would just like to say to kabaam: You better change your ways or your company will never last!!!!!

I have to say, the last FIVE times, still to many, but they were great, I lost troops a bunch of them on a glitch and error code unknown error (helpful...NOT) and they gave them back to me, lost a few other thing and they returned them...If you are a ruby player, tell them that.......

+ Reply to Thread

Social links