+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Expert Member

Drip feeding information

Can we please create a clear line of communication........personally i am getting fed up of getting drip fed information as to what is going on in this game......We now have extra mods in this game and nothing has really changed.....

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyb74 View Post
    Can we please create a clear line of communication........personally i am getting fed up of getting drip fed information as to what is going on in this game......We now have extra mods in this game and nothing has really changed.....
    The thing is Runez Promised again to stay active in Forums..and yet hes ain't doing it again..its already 6Months and nothing has been changed and the progress speed is horrible..extra mods are nothing else than leaking LC's
    Erwin Rommel 14 Oktober 1944 Therefore, once again, thank you for everything and may you rest in the peace of your Lord, in the shadow of Blaustein

Expert Member
    With Runez MIA we too don't know anything. We are as clueless as the rest of the players.
    Accidents (to enemies and "friends") don't just happen. They must be *CAREFULLY* planned. Very carefully planned.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyb74 View Post
    That's not true the new team has been successful at feeding the company line through more new mod channels and successfully killed all lines of communication including forums.

a pack of smokes and a 12 pack of beer and i will tell you everything you want to hear
    Eight times Eight, minus Eight, Divided by Seven, Minus Eight = How much I respect you as a human being

http://gf5f.com

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer_Sterling View Post
    a pack of smokes and a 12 pack of beer and i will tell you everything you want to hear
    If you have relevant info as to when these "changes/updates" are actually going to happen, I'd buy you a carton and a keg.

I mean, I get being patience and everything takes time, but the silence from RY/Runez is over the top. Kinda feel like a puppet here and RY keeps stringing everyone along on a ride to nowhere. We're going on, what 8 months now since these "updates" were mentioned? I guess I simply don't understand the silent treatment. Somebody has to at least have an idea of a time frame for all of this.

When Token system was announced.
    PPL: 1month ago,we don't want token. RY you suck. Remove the Token System. If RY Replace dimes with TOKEN we will quit the game.
    PPL: now, RY Give us the token system. We all are waiting for it. you said it will come soon. WHy is the Delay??? WHy are you not giving us what we want.

Story of GF5F forums. I want an update, plz put a age restriction. don't allow under 16 kid to play this game. or you will get things like this.

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHogger View Post
    If you have relevant info as to when these "changes/updates" are actually going to happen, I'd buy you a carton and a keg.

I mean, I get being patience and everything takes time, but the silence from RY/Runez is over the top. Kinda feel like a puppet here and RY keeps stringing everyone along on a ride to nowhere. We're going on, what 8 months now since these "updates" were mentioned? I guess I simply don't understand the silent treatment. Somebody has to at least have an idea of a time frame for all of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer_Sterling View Post
    so no torture? sad. very sad.
    Accidents (to enemies and "friends") don't just happen. They must be *CAREFULLY* planned. Very carefully planned.

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHogger View Post

Feel the same way but fact is Runez was the POC & he is MIA for over 2 weeks now. You seen hungry & wet pups outside the church .... that's us minus the cute factor.

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CertifiedBadAss View Post
    When Token system was announced.
    PPL: 1month ago,we don't want token. RY you suck. Remove the Token System. If RY Replace dimes with TOKEN we will quit the game.
    PPL: now, RY Give us the token system. We all are waiting for it. you said it will come soon. WHy is the Delay??? WHy are you not giving us what we want.

Story of GF5F forums. I want an update, plz put a age restriction. don't allow under 16 kid to play this game. or you will get things like this.
    maturity dont always come with age, sometimes gray hairs turn up all by themselves.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast