+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Demaril View Post
    There are very few people with the amount of high tier champs you mention (5 5* rank 4s) at some point you have to accept that there just won't be much to offer you for a while. Kabam can't cater to the 1% of the 1% while still make a balanced game for the other 99.99%
    If Kabam is smart, they should and I want them to. The 1% you are talking about is the reason why we can play the game in first place.

Quote Originally Posted by EF1 View Post
    Whiny post? My progression in the game has stalled. I have completed LoL 100%, as have several in my alliance. We have no use for more T4C crystals that will remain unopened.

AQ has always been the focal point of the game, but what is the point of playing AQ or map6, when it does not further our progression, and what is the point of playing the game if you can't progress (when progression is literally the point of the game). I am sorely disappointed that the best that Kabam can offer is more T4C from AQ when many of us have not needed more T4C in months and months.
    Get used to being treated more similarly to the rest of us. You've had it pretty easy so far being at the top and as soon as something doesn't go your way you moan about it on the forums

This is akin to Bill Gates moaning that his tax rebate isn't high enough and he'll have to not buy himself a new jet this month...

Quote Originally Posted by Koperboy View Post
    If Kabam is smart, they should and I want them to. The 1% you are talking about is the reason why we can play the game in first place.
    Tell me sir how does 1% spend so much to support the entire game? They can horde everything in the game allowing them to ignore the majority of offers.
    Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
    Familiarity breeds contempt.

Quote Originally Posted by CoatHang3r View Post
    Tell me sir how does 1% spend so much to support the entire game? They can horde everything in the game allowing them to ignore the majority of offers.
    The buy units. And lots of them. Their prestige is very high so AQ bosses are tough, they also spend in AW which a lot of alliances don't. Plus a lot of them spend for every new four star champ and multiples of its dupe. They actually spend so much to be at the top and stay there. The top 1 percent pays the majority of player bases

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BitterSteel R3D View Post
    Get used to being treated more similarly to the rest of us. You've had it pretty easy so far being at the top and as soon as something doesn't go your way you moan about it on the forums
    Since when is being at the top easy?
    You think matching someone in the top 15 of AW rating three times every week is easy? Running map6 several times a week is easy? Completing LoL 100% is easy?

I am asking Kabam to make it worthwhile in season 4 and give top alliances a reason to push.
    Why would an alliance want to push for top 5 in season 4? For Map6 crystals, for glory? For more T4C that we already are overstocked with?
    Give me a break. Map 6 crystals are crap and the Glory store holds nothing of value for us.

Why should kabam cater to what the 2%? They could release T5B's tomorrow and the top players would spend to get them on the spot (not bashing big time spenders). Then a few short months later once you have some R5 5*'s players will be demanding 6* champs. You the player have total control on how fast you want to get to the top, both time and money. In the event you decided to dash your way into ranking amongst the elite don't get whiny when you have no where else to go in the game because you blitzkrieg'd through it.

Kabam has stated numerous time they wish to try and level the playing field a bit, perhaps this is them doing just that? Just a thought of course.

Advanced Member
    While I understand where the OP is coming from, i just can't find enough sympathy to feel too bad.

You guys will get more glory to take more 5* to R4 than the rest of us. You guys spend so much money to stay at the top that you expect Kabam to introduce things in a rush, and we've all seen what happens when they rush things.

So enjoy getting all the new champs with higher prestige and staying on the top. The alternative is that you can take a break from spending and enjoy the game for what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by EF1 View Post
    Since when is being at the top easy?
    You think matching someone in the top 15 of AW rating three times every week is easy? Running map6 several times a week is easy? Completing LoL 100% is easy?

I am asking Kabam to make it worthwhile in season 4 and give top alliances a reason to push.
    Why would an alliance want to push for top 5 in season 4? For Map6 crystals, for glory? For more T4C that we already are overstocked with?
    Give me a break. Map 6 crystals are crap and the Glory store holds nothing of value for us.
    Did you ever think that maybe Kabam is considering the millions of players and not the top 4 dozen? I swear the level of entitlement on this forum makes me want to jab a pen into my eye.

Did you ever consider that when you are rolling in Glory currency you can buy whole T4b cats that you all are always complaining are so scarce?

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman3001 View Post
    Did you ever think that maybe Kabam is considering the millions of players and not the top 4 dozen? I swear the level of entitlement on this forum makes me want to jab a pen into my eye.

Did you ever consider that when you are rolling in Glory currency you can buy whole T4b cats that you all are always complaining are so scarce?
    Did you consider that currently you get 3 T4B for just getting 90m points in IC tier.
    In season 4 you would get only 1 T4B unless you're the top ranked alliance.

Help me please to understand how this is a change to better rewards

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast