+ Reply to Thread

Crew Tournaments

Why doesn't 3rd place win diamonds in a Crew Tournament? In individual tourneys diamonds go to the top 3, why should CT be different? Why try to get in the top 3 if the prize is nothing more than some troops? Make 3rd place like 50 or 75 diamonds and some troops, at least that would be worth competing for. If it's the same as what you get for 4th place, what's the point?
    Last edited by The Pizza Don; 04-20-2017 at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pizza Don View Post
    Why doesn't 3rd place win diamonds in a Crew Tournament? In individual tourneys diamonds go to the top 3, why should CT be different? Why try to get in the top 3 if the prize is nothing more than some troops? Make 3rd place like 50 or 75 diamonds and some troops, at least that would be worth competing for. If it's the same as what you get for 4th place, what's the point?
    whats the point to place 3rd or 4th? Work harder to get diamonds!

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pizza Don View Post
    Agree.3rd place should get 50-60 dimes and 3k band.Seems reasonable enough.
    Some men see things as they are and say why? I dream things that never were and say why not?

I apologise if I end up offending you unintentionally. In all probability, it was acutely intentional.

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vito Valestra View Post

Well not everybody is even strong and you'll need the luck that you can enter a good crew. by the way a lot of servers got one or two great crews who'd own only the best players. I'll understand that the paying players want to win better prizes but:
    I want that everybody 'd got something to fight for. Especialy during crew-tournaments.

maght be dimounds could be replaced by winning tokens. And I hope that you can buy everything from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Vito Valestra View Post
    My crew doesn't have the ability to make 60 billion respect to take second place, I'm just pointing out that 3rd deserves a better prize than 4th.

+ Reply to Thread