+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

50/50s, Or better yet. A 99% whistle box....

Update JP with the newer decrees, Instead of permits when opening the box, at least give us a chance of winning a Assent.
    Like when you open a Premium Bundle, Instead of a decree why not a Assent or some shyt idc really...

Just bring 50/50s out & then a train-a-thon. Or Bloddy war I don't even care what it is, just give me something to open or do.
    Whether you’re an advertiser who wants more viewers or a game publisher who wants more revenue, RockYou can help.

Quote Originally Posted by John_Abruzzi View Post
    Update JP with the newer decrees, Instead of permits when opening the box, at least give us a chance of winning a Assent.
    Like when you open a Premium Bundle, Instead of a decree why not a Assent or some shyt idc really...

Just bring 50/50s out & then a train-a-thon. Or Bloddy war I don't even care what it is, just give me something to open or do.
    Translation: The peoples want something good ffs

Elite Member

both is long overdue, let's see what we're gonna get this or next month yet, I agree that we need to be entertained otherwise the game will become even more stale than it already is
    UNbreakABLE UNbreakABLE UNbreakABLE UNbreakABLE UNbreakABLE UNbreakABLE UNbreakABLE UNbreakABLE UNbreakABLE UNbreakABLE UNbreakABLE UNbreakABLE UNbreakABLE

Expert Member

how about a box with 3 of 1hr 2.5 8 hr 99 whistles 14 15 16 17 has 3 of each for 3 dimes

RY need to update Dons Ransom bundle, 50 dons permit and 50 Dons assent, I know KABAM would do that.. they always updated stuff when IRON WHALE was Admin.
    put that in JPs and we gets better 50/50 problem solved!

do not put 50/50 boxes on sale problem fixed
    Made men (full members) are Italians or Italian-Americans. Criminals of other ethnicities are employed as "associates." The Celtic Ultras

Since so many players need assents, Why not make a building where we can exchange Blessings & Sanctions for them.... Or better yet, put them in queens then we can just save up stocks for them...
    Whether you’re an advertiser who wants more viewers or a game publisher who wants more revenue, RockYou can help.

Advanced Member
    Since so many players need assents, Why not make a building where we can exchange Blessings & Sanctions for them.... Or better yet, put them in queens then we can just save up stocks for them...
    Beacuse the idea is not to help us get what we need easier but to make what we need very very expensive to get.

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasumi Goto View Post
    Beacuse the idea is not to help us get what we need easier but to make what we need very very expensive to get.
    what Kasumi said but with this truly amazing ability to make you want to choke slam someone through a glass coffee table while you are trying to get what you want.

after having finished the coffee of course.
    Accidents (to enemies and "friends") don't just happen. They must be *CAREFULLY* planned. Very carefully planned.

Quote Originally Posted by Vito Valestra View Post
    RY need to update Dons Ransom bundle, 50 dons permit and 50 Dons assent, I know KABAM would do that.. they always updated stuff when IRON WHALE was Admin.
    put that in JPs and we gets better 50/50 problem solved!
    Dons Ransom was released when Dons Sanctions were the max you needed to upgrade your buildings (before even 2x were required for 1 single building upgrade).....so wtf hasn't there been something similar with the invention of needing Permits & Assents. For that matter, wtf are Ransoms still a major drop from JPs, why not at least one of the upgraded bundle drops like the Shakedown etc......I go back to how as much as everyone griped about Kabam, at least the box drops reflected what was newest in the game and not what was new 2-3 years ago.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast