+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I've checked all the links provided and I still haven't received my 2 Bronze Merlin's Mystery Chest, I spent over 600 gems on the 31 March, 2012 and I have received anything.

Also I'm wondering if the prizes for the last tournament was given out, I place 67 in my domain which I should have gotten a Portal of Order, and I haven't gotten that either.

Advanced Member
    Has anybody gotten these yet? I am ready to just call the card company and dispute the charges... and go out in a blaze of glory before they ban me for getting my money back.
    Yo mentally challenged... you know who you are GFY!!!!

Bronze & City Boxes Awarded Short

The main period I have an issue is between March 28- April 1st. I have spent X gems and was awarded some boxes but that only represents 30% of what I should be getting. Their reply from my support ticket was they have awarded to me but I kept showing them the transaction by day and they are getting mixed up everywhere. So today I resent a reply detailing each transaction ID for the entire period March 28-Apr 1st and at the end of the promo, I had zero gems left. I hope this makes clear any confusion and be given what is due to me.

For those who may have the same issue, may help if you look at overall award for entire period to avoid any confusion.

FYI - I have also not been awarded the domain winner as well as the Top 100 leader board prizes. Anyone knows when that will be given out ?he Might tourney within domain indicated 10 business days bt I cannot find any info on the Top 100.
    The sword of Wisdom is so much sharper than the blade of Arrogance ........ choose wisely !!

Well Kabam here it is another day and still not rewards like promised. Your players keep dropping like flys. At the rate you piss off your customers you really think there will be players left? You might seriously want to pull your heads out your a**es and wipe the sh*t out of your eyes and ears.

I'm pissed off now

Thuesday after easter I'm gonna make the bank return funds to me and stop playing on this game of scams. Unless I get my 30X 20k cats and 10X 200k troops before that. But I'm really starting to wonder now.

Advanced Member
    I haven't even gotten a reply on my ticket... No in-game messages, and no rewards. I even tried to PM Stephanie when I saw her online so I know she got it but the ghost of a person (Don't think she is real, Kabam uses a girl so the boys won't be a shard on them thinking they will offend her...) has not even tried to post in a forum nor return the PM. This is ridiculous. They could at-least admit they dropped the ball and will make us whole. I would NOT have purchased and spent gems if it were not for the rewards they were offering.
    Yo mentally challenged... you know who you are GFY!!!!

Thumbs down Spend 1,000 Gems received Bronze Chest

Hello Kabam i purchase 1100 gems and spent the gems in your shop in the time frame you put forth but i have not received my 3 chest and my 200k troop chest. Here is my order form. This is bull crap Kabam. Today is April 4,2012 still no Chest.

Sunday, April 1, 2012 9:46 AM Greetings from TrialPay!

We have completed your order and your Gems is being delivered directly to your Kingdoms of Camelot account.

Your Details
    ----------------------------------------
    lxxxxxxxxxxx
    XXXXXXXXX

Order Details
    Order number: XXXXXX
    Credit card reference number: XXXXXXXX
    Order date: 04/01/2012

Product Details
    1100 Gems $99.90

Total: $99.90

Billing Details
    lXXXXXXXX
    Visa
    xxxx-XXXX
    Expires: XX/XXXX

This order will appear as "tlpy.co* Kingdoms of Ca" on your credit card statement.

This completes your order. If you need further assistance, e-mail us at payments@trialpay.com.

Thank you for using TrialPay,

The TrialPay Support Team
    www.trialpay.com/support

Delete ReplyReply ForwardSpamMovePrint Actions NextPrevious

Spend Gems, Win Fabulous Prizes!

For each 300 Gems you SPEND in the Item Shop between March 27, 2:01 PM and April 1, 11:59 PM (U.S Pacific Time) you will receive an Bronze Merlin's Mystery Chest! Each BronzeArthur'sMystery boxes contains ONE of the following item bundles: 20,000 Catapults OR 3,000 Gems!

THAT'S NOT ALL!

For each 1,000 Gems you SPEND in the Item Shop between March 27, 2:01 PM and April 1, 11:59 PM (U.S Pacific Time) you will receive a bundle of 200,000 Troops! Each 200,000 Troops contains the following item bundles: 60,000 Militiamen, 70,000 Heavy Cavalry, 40,000 Catapults, and 30,000 Ballistae!

Remember Throne Room Item Enhancements and Upgrades also count toward this event!

One Bronze Arthur's Mystery Chest will be awarded for each 300 Gems spent in the shop during the event period, and one 200,000 Troop Bundle will be awarded for each 1,000 Gems spent during the event period (example: if you spend 3,000 Gems you will get 10x Bronze Merlin's Mystery Chests and 3x 200,000 Troop Bundles).

Prizes will be awarded DAILY after 11:00AM Pacific Time to the domain where you made your item purchases. Prizes will be awarded on a per domain basis (example: If you spend 500 Gems on one domain and 500 Gems on another you will receive 1 Bronze Arthur's Mystery Chest in each domain). Weekend Prizes (Saturday and Sunday) will be paid out on Monday, April 2nd.
    You owe me 3 One Bronze Arthur's Mystery Chest and 1 bundle of 200,000 Troops! Can i please have my items.

Computer fraud is the Internet age crime of obtaining property by false pretenses.

Now im pretty sure your "Spend Gems, Win Fabulous Prizes!" is classified as fraud as you advertised "Prizes will be awarded DAILY after 11:00AM Pacific Time to the domain where you made your item purchases. Prizes will be awarded on a per domain basis (example: If you spend 500 Gems on one domain and 500 Gems on another you will receive 1 Bronze Arthur's Mystery Chest in each domain). Weekend Prizes (Saturday and Sunday) will be paid out on Monday, April 2nd."

Today is now the 4th. You need to give us our prizes plus compensation for our wait or a lawsuit will be filed.

I just recieved 4 city mystery boxes totaling 400k troops, still missing my 8 bronze arthur mystery chests

I still have not received my chest and have been waiting since March 30th. Emailed Kabam and got an automated BS response. Emailed again and got another automated BS response. Now contacting credit card company to have charges reversed. I truly hate dealing with these money grabbing idiots.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast