+ Reply to Thread

What should I attack MI lvl 2 and 3 with?

I am pretty new to the game, already started farming lvl 1 MI though. What should I attack lvl 2 and 3 with?

Thanks

Expert Member
    What do you use for mi1?I can help you if you tell me.
    Some men see things as they are and say why? I dream things that never were and say why not?

I apologise if I end up offending you unintentionally. In all probability, it was acutely intentional.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmore View Post
    What do you use for mi1?I can help you if you tell me.

I use 250 of every clean up crew, 300 thugs, 400 trucks. I lose like 300thugs, and about 40 clean ups. I get all clean ups back with bail, and I am able to get 20-something thugs back also.

Quote Originally Posted by Albo Jack View Post
    I use 250 of every clean up crew, 300 thugs, 400 trucks. I lose like 300thugs, and about 40 clean ups. I get all clean ups back with bail, and I am able to get 20-something thugs back also.
    On a new server I started I sent 5k of each operative, bootlegger and digger leveled up, and 5k of band with 1k snips and 1k thugs 13k trucks. might be overkill but my boosts are lower and I lose 191 snips that I bail and 3 thugs back per hit.

Expert Member
    1. What is your march from the hood you are hitting Murder Incs from?
    2. How much special troops and Clean up do you have?

As Bucket said when your boosts are low starting out, its always safest to hit with more and stronger troops (overkill) as you level things and get better armor to make you stronger.

Expert Member
    Send 500 of each clean up crew,450-475 thugs for mi2.You will bail all cucs and a few thugs.Also if you have any of the east expansions for your hoods then start upgrading the Law firm.

The higher the level of your law firm the lesser thugs you have to send to bail all cucs

For mi3 try sending 2k of each cuc and any band troops you have and 700 to 800 thugs.Adjust the number of thugs as needed.
    Last edited by Asmore; 04-14-2017 at 10:26 PM.
    Some men see things as they are and say why? I dream things that never were and say why not?

I apologise if I end up offending you unintentionally. In all probability, it was acutely intentional.

Expert Member
    Send 500 of each clean up crew,450-475 thugs for mi2.You will bail all cucs and a few thugs.Also if you have any of the east expansions for your hoods then start upgrading the Law firm.

The higher the level of your law firm the lesser thugs you have to send to bail all cucs

For mi3 try sending 2k of each cuc and any band troops you have and 700 to 800 thugs.Adjust the number of thugs as needed.
    He says he's pretty new....so he might not have expansions yet...or do you Albo? It's good to know what his March is as well and the types of troops he has.

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaIIisto View Post
    He says he's pretty new....so he might not have expansions yet...or do you Albo? It's good to know what his March is as well and the types of troops he has.
    Could be but then again if he is already farming mi1 he probably has atleast a couple of expansions.He has access to clean up crews so he can use those only and still farm decently.He could send band and mademen too if he has them but I don't think he does.The amounts I suggested are neither bare minimum for victory which ensures that he can minimise losses nor overkill which might limit him from deploying multiple marches at the same time.

Expert Member
    Could be but then again if he is already farming mi1 he probably has atleast a couple of expansions.He has access to clean up crews so he can use those only and still farm decently.He could send band and mademen too if he has them but I don't think he does.The amounts I suggested are neither bare minimum for victory which ensures that he can minimise losses nor overkill which might limit him from deploying multiple marches at the same time.
    But you have to factor in that winning clean ups means he placed in a beginners tournament. Not disputing your advice, but knowing the other info might be able to get him a better solution. But he hasn't answered my previous question.

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaIIisto View Post
    But you have to factor in that winning clean ups means he placed in a beginners tournament. Not disputing your advice, but knowing the other info might be able to get him a better solution. But he hasn't answered my previous question.
    No problem bro .I only gave one solution that worked out when I tested it.You're right if he gave more info we could give him a more tailored solution.

+ Reply to Thread