Closed Thread
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Apothecary Official Discussion Thread

Have feedback on the new Apothecary Building? Let us know here!

Read the full patch notes in News and Announcements!

Once again, you take a good idea and it is very poorly implemented. Way to go. I don't want to deconstruct a building to make way for this. If you people want to implement new buildings, MAKE MORE FREAKING TILES.

Also, why couldn't this have been added on with the rally point, or is that stealing too much from other games (oh wait, seeing as this is a clone of Evony already it wouldn't make much difference)

Banned
    Like the idea.. But.. the issue is, why would we need to heal troops WHEN OUR DOMAINS ARE DEAD!!!!!!!!! Where is the frickin DOMAIN MERGERS.... YOU, Stephanie, said an update was coming last month. So what is the deal? How about update like you promised? Getting pretty pissed off with all the excuses you seem to be giving us. JUST LET US KNOW>.... ARE THEY GONNA HAPPEN OR NO???? end the BS already and just let us know what the status is please.

We lost so many members with the throne room, this is all we have been asking for for a year now.. WTF!!!!

Wow, complaining already.... I agree that there has been some bad releases lately, ie Throne Room.
    This is just like storehouse, market, tavern, and any other building.. you can choose to have it or not.
    Another plot would be nice.. but.....we didn't get one with fey spire either..

apothecary and timing (or lack thereof)

Currently Reviving
    Heavy Cavalry
    Total Revival Time: 17d 21h 27m
    Estimated Time Remaining
    : 17d 21h 27m
    CancelSpeed Up

Really? 17 days? This is what i get when I spend a handful of speed ups and a DI to make a level 10 apothecary? 17 days? It's not worth losing the potential barracks space. I can train 7800 HC a day in one barracks so for almost 18 days i could train 140k. Instead I'm "reviving" a little more than half that.

Either fix the timing or get rid of it.

i like the idea of this building........i don't even mind lossing a barracks for it but.........you can only revieve troops from one city......the "pool" that is mentioned does not extend past the city which the troops die in......thus really making building it in other cities a useless investment in time.......did i really deconstruct barracks for nothing or is it a glitch

Quote Originally Posted by LIL View Post
    Wow, complaining already.... I agree that there has been some bad releases lately, ie Throne Room.
    This is just like storehouse, market, tavern, and any other building.. you can choose to have it or not.
    Another plot would be nice.. but.....we didn't get one with fey spire either..
    That's exactly why I have only 1 fey tower as well. Market and tavern are useless out of the gate. I do have storehouses in each city because I like the security that I can't be totally cleaned out.

To get ANY useful amount of training time you HAVE to have 15-16 barracks, minimum. I'm not gonna build this because it's essentially a waste, especially for reviving huge amounts of cats/ballista/hc

It's only good for low troop amounts .. that's it. I can train faster than it can revive. And don't give me the 'it doesn't count to your training queue' .. It does, because you have to demo a fricken barrack to put it in .. I lose training speed because of it. Again, not thought out and half-assed implemented.

Kabam is batting a thousand so far. This new building is a complete waste. 13 days to revive 60k hc. I can build that many in 4 days. Faster if I demolish the stupid apathetic building. Lower the revival time or, as usual, another useless change to the game.

Something needs to be done for large troop numbers and higher tiers. They take for too long to revive and make the building itself useless.

I suggesting making training times progressively decrease. So for example I have 500k cats to revive, this would take a considerably less time per unit than say 1000 units.

Also the speedups are bugged, we're unable to share to wall and use Tutelages

On a side note this is feature is a great idea, I hope you can make it work.
    [SIZE=2][COLOR="#008000"]No one is unbeatable.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

I suggest adding another role for a knight, called something like Physician, with a new skill, say healing. A Physician's healing skill point level is used to improve healing time, much like a Marshall's combat skill is used to improve training time. You can have the healing skill property replace the loyalty property (which isn't used for anything) so that it doesn't take up more space.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Liens sociaux