Less then 24 hours ago i queued up 1200 Soul Reapers in my ice op and it said it would take about 2d 14 hrs or so, i then used a Testronius Deluxe on it and it should have deducted 50% of the time required to train those 1200 soul reapers but it did not, instead it used my Testronius Deluxe and did not give me the decrease in training time, it shouldve taken about 23-26 hrs to train those troops and instead im stucking having to wait the full 2days and loose out on my Testronius Deluxe item. i hope someone from kabam will see this b/c when i sent in an email to you guys the reponse i got was

"Hello,

Based on your question we have included the following articles from our Knowledge Base.

Common Issues: Basic Troubleshooting

Dragons of Atlantis: Soul Reapers and Reaper Totems
Dragons of Atlantis: Train troops faster on Kabam.com
Dragons of Atlantis: Soul Reaper Challenge (PRIZES AWARDED)
Dragons of Atlantis: Fangtooths & Fangtooth Respirators
Dragons of Atlantis: Reviving Troops

You can find information on game outages, bugs and many other hot community topics in our forums. Here you can also find help from fellow players as well as news and updates from Kabam staff.

You can also visit our extensive knowledge base that can be accessed via ‘Help’ in-game or ‘Support’ on www.kabam.com.

If you are unable to find an answer to your question using the information above, you may reply to this email for further assistance.

Thank you,
Kabam Support"

not one thing in those links was helpful nor did u or those links say nething about my item and how i was going to b helped. this is one of the reasons why us players get so upset.