+ Reply to Thread
    Expert Member

1 billions might in 27 days without cheating

since there's no more cheaters in koc rules..with an average of 36 millions might per day ..( the winner of the domains tourney ) another page were turn...let see if the second one Wednesday will be beaten...since we have a tourney of cash every 6 days now...

Kingdoms of tourney...

For the farmer in you..

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by psychopat View Post
    since there's no more cheaters in koc rules..with an average of 36 millions might per day ..( the winner of the domains tourney ) another page were turn...let see if the second one Wednesday will be beaten...since we have a tourney of cash every 6 days now...

Kingdoms of tourney...

For the farmer in you..
    KoC does resemble Farmville now, with the biggest spenders able to display their skill and acumen at using a credit card to allow them to destroy and farm.
    The sense of satisfaction at flexing this prowess must be intoxicating and addictive.
    To know you can buy your way to the top, to know that skill no longert matters, to know you are the best!

Expert Member
    I'm just glad I haven't spent a single gem in 342 - that domain is now officially dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Glyn Royds View Post
    I'm just glad I haven't spent a single gem in 342 - that domain is now officially dead.
    I quite that domain a couple of weeks ago, and also destroyed all cities to stop me going back

+ Reply to Thread

Liens sociaux