it's not just one glitch, if you go through the post of the last couple of days, it's numerous things.
Personally I believe the game platform is becoming unstable. It's like you build a house, then you remodel it, built on additions, added a few stories and the original foundation is not strong enough to handle all of the upgrades and it begins to fall apart in a cascading effect.
Kabam does not answer their e-mail...

and one thing I have seen, if you read about a glitch and it hasn't affected you, you need to put in the word yet, because eventually it will.
I play in five realms, the metal will not increase anymore, if you use it down to zero or whatever it will build up to about 50,000 and reset.
Yesterday in one of my smaller fortresses, again I attacked another fortress for farming purposes with 67,000 SSD's, the place had been abandoned for months and I lost all the SSD's.
(I've lost 113,000 SSD's and another 80,000 SSD's same way)
So I began a massive building project, I had 61,000 idle population, I farmed and whatever until I was able to get enough SSD's building to where I had basically zero idle population.
Since SSD's use three of the idle population each, that's easily 20,000 SSD's that I had building,
I come back this morning, no SSD's building and I only had 1500 to finish. All the resources gone...
also the attack times are not correct...
and how are these people going from approximately 50 million power to 500 million power overnight, I've seen a number of them do this now, and buying enough rubies to do that you would have to win the mega millions last night...
the update from Barry, is at best a joke...
Kabam could learn a lot from Zynga, when there is an issue in their games, it is addressed specifically in game, estimated time of fixing, incredibly nice gifts for the glitch... not their idea of adding things to the Fortuna's chance and so far am five realms I'm getting the least desirable item... which tells me it's rigged. I mean one out of five should give me something better than stone or bats or something, especially when the majority of items shown are pretty nice, but when you click choose, it keeps flashing until it gets to the least desirable one.

But one thing that seems to work very well in this game, is the in game advertising that everything is on sale so you can spend some money on this game... the last month that in game advertising has increased seemingly tenfold.
Which tells me because of all these glitches, they've had a revenue slowdown.
And until they address the glitches, the revenue will continue to slow down.
No amount of in game advertising is going to change that...
in four realms, I belong to alliances of upwards of 200 members, the main alliance and a sister alliance, sadly these alliances that were incredibly active, ranked number one or number two in the realms now are virtually dead. Nobody is in chat anymore and in the groups on Facebook, or we would have 20 to 100 post every day... now we have maybe one or two post every day.
One overlord stated the other day 20 people told her they were fed up and were not going to play anymore.
Kabam definitely needs to add a disclaimer to the game, play at your own risk, if Kabam was any other type of business, that would be used in the past tense, because they would be out of business, and then reading some of the articles about them, it is the attracting of new players they keep them going... not the old players.
Think about that for a little bit, you lose your old players, but after a certain amount of time, there will be no new players, you've run through them all.
In the old players won't come back...