+ Reply to Thread

Explain your ---------- battle system.

Your system is inconsistent, broken, and pointless. Here's an example- If I send my entire army at a neighboring Redblood base, I will inevitably lose about 50 NB. However, if I send the army without the NB, I don't lose anything. So basically, sending NB makes my army weaker. Some people have a theory that this is because the units move a different speeds. If so, then you have the most retarded battle system in the history of mankind. The entire army needs to hit at the same time, There are no circumstances under which I'd want part of my army to needlessly die. The point of the troop speeds should be to allow me to send out specialized task forces, such as all-Bat raiding groups. It shouldn't be to kill all my fast troops in a general attack.

Furthermore, there doesn't appear to be a single reason to ever build more than one Flickerform at a time. (and only then if you want to use them as a Griefing tactic, to annoy your neighbors). Building more than that doesn't do you a damn bit of good, because unlike REAL strategy games like Grepolis, having more of them doesn't increase your chances of success. Instead, TON, being brain-dead, just treats them as a really weak unit. The irony is that the only ways your Spy will EVER come back alive is if your target has their wall on Evade, thus making it so that you only needed one, or you send them with a giant army, in which case you didn't need them AT ALL.

Seriously, if Kabam put even one tenth of the work into fixing the battle system that they put in to half-assed attempts to wring money out of us, this would be the greatest game in the history of the world. But they don't. Instead, they do the absolute minimum they can possibly do, and they don't even do that well.

base field range is 500 that is what the speed is for. units move seperatly. nems are the 2nd fastest unit vamps the first fastest so they get to the enemy first and get hit first.

Advanced Member
    Sorry, but its your own fault for not using correct strategy. Bats aren`t meant to be used in combination with other troops. It`s all about theyr speed.
    *Theyr marches are much faster, but if you take even 1 soldier along, it will make marching speed to be reduced to match that soldiers speed, making speed of bats at marching completely useless.
    *And as for combat, they will rush ahead to fight all opponent army at melee range, before your snipers have reduced numbers of opponents.
    ->So to conclude, bats has to be used without mixing in any other units. And yes, they`re very strong, all you need is high enough number of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Regina Dentata View Post
    Your system is inconsistent, broken, and pointless. Here's an example- If I send my entire army at a neighboring Redblood base, I will inevitably lose about 50 NB. However, if I send the army without the NB, I don't lose anything. So basically, sending NB makes my army weaker. Some people have a theory that this is because the units move a different speeds. If so, then you have the most retarded battle system in the history of mankind. The entire army needs to hit at the same time, There are no circumstances under which I'd want part of my army to needlessly die. The point of the troop speeds should be to allow me to send out specialized task forces, such as all-Bat raiding groups. It shouldn't be to kill all my fast troops in a general attack.

Furthermore, there doesn't appear to be a single reason to ever build more than one Flickerform at a time. (and only then if you want to use them as a Griefing tactic, to annoy your neighbors). Building more than that doesn't do you a damn bit of good, because unlike REAL strategy games like Grepolis, having more of them doesn't increase your chances of success. Instead, TON, being brain-dead, just treats them as a really weak unit. The irony is that the only ways your Spy will EVER come back alive is if your target has their wall on Evade, thus making it so that you only needed one, or you send them with a giant army, in which case you didn't need them AT ALL.

Seriously, if Kabam put even one tenth of the work into fixing the battle system that they put in to half-assed attempts to wring money out of us, this would be the greatest game in the history of the world. But they don't. Instead, they do the absolute minimum they can possibly do, and they don't even do that well.
    I'm seriously wondering if you had a giant bowl of Cheerios with WHINE instead of milk. It's been posted again and again and again in the forums that if you send bats with snipers, the bats will have partial or total loss. As was posted, it is your fault for not using correct strategy. Bats are very powerful when you have several of them and they alone can take out redblood camps and bring you back everything you loot. For example 30k Vampbats can hit a level 7 with no losses and all the rewards if your research levels are around 8 or 9 on TW and BT. You really need to complain less and actually read and comprehend the threads that are posted in the forums. Is Kabam responsible for holding your hand while you set up marches to try and make sure you have no losses? No, that's ridiculous. If you don't want to lose bats don't pair them with snipers. Learn to play and you will have less reason to bitch and moan.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhevan View Post
    I'm seriously wondering if you had a giant bowl of Cheerios with WHINE instead of milk. It's been posted again and again and again in the forums that if you send bats with snipers, the bats will have partial or total loss. As was posted, it is your fault for not using correct strategy. Bats are very powerful when you have several of them and they alone can take out redblood camps and bring you back everything you loot. For example 30k Vampbats can hit a level 7 with no losses and all the rewards if your research levels are around 8 or 9 on TW and BT. You really need to complain less and actually read and comprehend the threads that are posted in the forums. Is Kabam responsible for holding your hand while you set up marches to try and make sure you have no losses? No, that's ridiculous. If you don't want to lose bats don't pair them with snipers. Learn to play and you will have less reason to bitch and moan.
    lol.. yup. you said it. its soooo funny watching people whine and cry because they cant understand the SIMPLE battle system. its not hard. its not hard to understad that their is a field to prevent f'd up'ed battles. i like it the way it is. its better than dragons of atlantis because if used correctly you can use speed troops with your melee and ranged troops. it alows a better play using all your troops rather than just 1 type in a attack.. high five kabam. keep up the good work

The battle system isn't really all that bad although it does seem to have lots of hiccups even though it is the same as DoA...

No seems to want to comment on the spy situation though eh?

There is one thing to be said in my opinion.

The speed of bats should mean they just get to the front of the battle for melee, before your nos get to the front to back them up. I mean what stupid army thinks ok just because we can move fast lets arrive at the battle before our snipers even get there to back us up. They should all arrive together, then the speed determines how far away from snipes and when each unit meets the other units....

Advanced Member
    An official statement about that would really help. All theories may be well founded, but theories are still only theories.

+ Reply to Thread

Liens sociaux