+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

New Building - Apothecary

The Apothecary is a new building that heals wounded troops after combat! If a player loses troops in battle and has an Apothecary, some of his defeated troops will show up as "Wounded". The amount of wounded troops is determined by the level of his Apothecary. The higher the level, the more troops he can revive. A Player can Revive wounded troops by selecting "Revive" in the Apothecary. Reviving Troops has a time and Gold cost.

One Apothecary can be built per city. Troops can only be revived one group at a time (you can not queue groups).

Wounded Troops

A player will obtain a number of killed Troops as "Wounded" based on their Apothecary level. This pool of Wounded Troops can then be revived in the Apothecary

Level 1: 3% of troops lost will be wounded
    Level 2: 5% of troops lost will be wounded
    Level 3: 10% of troops lost will be wounded
    Level 4: 15% of troops lost will be wounded
    Level 5: 20% of troops lost will be wounded
    Level 6: 25% of troops lost will be wounded
    Level 7: 30% of troops lost will be wounded
    Level 8: 35% of troops lost will be wounded
    Level 9: 40% of troops lost will be wounded
    Level 10: 45% of troops lost will be wounded
    Troop Costs

Each Troop has a Gold cost for getting revived. The Gold cost for each unit are below.

Troop Gold Cost
    Supply Troop 21
    Militiamen 23
    Scout 47
    Pikeman 75
    Swordsman 75
    Archer 95
    Cavalry 210
    Heavy Cavalry 500
    Supply Wagon 245
    Ballista 730
    Battering Ram 1150
    Catapult 1920

Before you ask, this info is from Annwyn23's...

Got this on my domain too.

I like this idea, with 4.2B gold sitting around in each city doing nothing, will be good to put it to use, plus cut down on troop loss and hopefully make the game a bit quicker paced, which is what I think most of us want out of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by F89 View Post
    The Apothecary is a new building that heals wounded troops after combat! If a player loses troops in battle and has an Apothecary, some of his defeated troops will show up as "Wounded". The amount of wounded troops is determined by the level of his Apothecary. The higher the level, the more troops he can revive. A Player can Revive wounded troops by selecting "Revive" in the Apothecary. Reviving Troops has a time and Gold cost.

One Apothecary can be built per city. Troops can only be revived one group at a time (you can not queue groups).

Wounded Troops

A player will obtain a number of killed Troops as "Wounded" based on their Apothecary level. This pool of Wounded Troops can then be revived in the Apothecary

Level 1: 3% of troops lost will be wounded
    Level 2: 5% of troops lost will be wounded
    Level 3: 10% of troops lost will be wounded
    Level 4: 15% of troops lost will be wounded
    Level 5: 20% of troops lost will be wounded
    Level 6: 25% of troops lost will be wounded
    Level 7: 30% of troops lost will be wounded
    Level 8: 35% of troops lost will be wounded
    Level 9: 40% of troops lost will be wounded
    Level 10: 45% of troops lost will be wounded
    Troop Costs

Each Troop has a Gold cost for getting revived. The Gold cost for each unit are below.

Troop Gold Cost
    Supply Troop 21
    Militiamen 23
    Scout 47
    Pikeman 75
    Swordsman 75
    Archer 95
    Cavalry 210
    Heavy Cavalry 500
    Supply Wagon 245
    Ballista 730
    Battering Ram 1150
    Catapult 1920

Before you ask, this info is from Annwyn23's...

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigGman View Post
    Got this on my domain too.

I like this idea, with 4.2B gold sitting around in each city doing nothing, will be good to put it to use, plus cut down on troop loss and hopefully make the game a bit quicker paced, which is what I think most of us want out of the game.
    I don't like this idea at all... I wouldn't want the troops to revive while I am attacking, try to imagine after you wipe a 100M player, next minute his 45M might re-appear, and usually attacker lost more than defender, this feature will just benefit defender even more...

That is true. But there is already a massive imbalance in favour of the attacker, this might be a strategy to try and re-balance. I think they should take away all the range items from the TR I don't understand the reasoning for creating such an imbalance in the first place (More gems I guess for the competitive ones)

Quote Originally Posted by F89 View Post
    I don't like this idea at all... I wouldn't want the troops to revive while I am attacking, try to imagine after you wipe a 100M player, next minute his 45M might re-appear, and usually attacker lost more than defender, this feature will just benefit defender even more...

That is true. But there is already a massive imbalance in favour of the attacker, this might be a strategy to try and re-balance. I think they should take away all the range items from the TR I don't understand the reasoning for creating such an imbalance in the first place (More gems I guess for the competitive ones)
    Yea, range item in toilet room is just a way to make more money, that's the reason I am quitting, but hell, took me an hour to find a defender in a domain, and I was working from #1 from leaderboard, still have 4 more domains to go and my C said no attack till tourney is over... -.-

Even if there is a massive imbalance in favor of the attacker, it is only true when it comes to high might verses small might...

When it comes to small might verses high might, it doesn't matter at all, the game will still favor to defender due to overwhelming amount of troops...

Elite Member
    People used to ask for this a long, long time ago. The problem is, that was a long, long time ago, while playing a very different game.
    [COLOR=Red]It will not let me receive PMs. If needed you can either email me at marinecorpssniper@live.com or post to my visitor messages.

[x] - Steal checklist idea from someone who has stolen the checklist idea
    [ ] -Convince the KOC community that rainbow attacks do not work outside of DFs
    [x] -Make a successful attempt at helping Kabam make female avatars.
    [x] -Create an Obese Constipated Wonder Woman
    [x] -Complete two checks in one go.
    [/COLOR]
    http://i.imgur.com/4zOhls.jpg

Advanced Member
    Not really, if you know how to take someone down, the only place where they have the favour is killing mm, and archers, everywhere else you get the edge

Advanced Member
    I'll add my two cents.
    This idea is ridiculous!
    first off, how will it effect tournaments of might??
    You base yourself the day before, coupled with bulk builds, filled mm ques, and then you reclaim 50% of your previous troops? thats nonsense!
    second, I'm assuming everyone would have at least a lv9 one per city, so we each lose troops, then we each reclaim 40%? whats the purpose? noone gets the edge there, it's a pointless addition, even if you had 45% reclaim.. ouuu, 5 percent more!
    thirdly, now we have to dump another spot from our city, and upgrade another item to plus 10?!
    then again, how does it work for reinforcing? do the reiners get their troops back? what if that player doesn't have an apothecary? and sadly, I can see a ton of glitchs going on here as kabam's servers try to total losses
    I personally don't need any more additions to play this game, since introducing the throne room it has been all downhill
    I've seen someone kill an 11fletchers cats 5-1 with a 44% range boost they spent thousands on, and think about the training time reductions they can get
    there will be super players with noone able to compete in their league
    on another note customer service has gone to dumps, I've been genually ripped of several times and get nothing back
    automated responses for everything, and real meaningless ones weeks later
    customer opinions are thrown completely out the door for your bottom line
    I don't think kabam understands what WE want is the bottom line!
    and there better be change soon to improve it

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alex94 View Post
    I'll add my two cents.
    This idea is ridiculous!
    first off, how will it effect tournaments of might??
    You base yourself the day before, coupled with bulk builds, filled mm ques, and then you reclaim 50% of your previous troops? thats nonsense!
    second, I'm assuming everyone would have at least a lv9 one per city, so we each lose troops, then we each reclaim 40%? whats the purpose? noone gets the edge there, it's a pointless addition, even if you had 45% reclaim.. ouuu, 5 percent more!
    thirdly, now we have to dump another spot from our city, and upgrade another item to plus 10?!
    then again, how does it work for reinforcing? do the reiners get their troops back? what if that player doesn't have an apothecary? and sadly, I can see a ton of glitchs going on here as kabam's servers try to total losses
    I personally don't need any more additions to play this game, since introducing the throne room it has been all downhill
    I've seen someone kill an 11fletchers cats 5-1 with a 44% range boost they spent thousands on, and think about the training time reductions they can get
    there will be super players with noone able to compete in their league
    on another note customer service has gone to dumps, I've been genually ripped of several times and get nothing back
    automated responses for everything, and real meaningless ones weeks later
    customer opinions are thrown completely out the door for your bottom line
    I don't think kabam understands what WE want is the bottom line!
    and there better be change soon to improve it
    Oh yeah, forgot some points, what if your killing horses with pike/archers, all of a sudden they revive 100kcats? another throw of, or your farming them and they revive anything lol
    and say you just based them, next week they are back to 30mill? when i base someone i want them based, end of storey

Ok, but is this ACTUALLY in the works,,,or just another drawn out rumor.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Liens sociaux