+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by zaw View Post
    if she get the only Embassy in this city she will not be able to abandon....

I know I nitPick
    I have another city just like it all built up and I try to abandon my first city with the tower and redoubt, but I constantly get a message of...."Error!

Tile info does not match " so there you have it. I am not stupid, just think it would be better to have a delete button live for other buildings in a city to get rid of them.
    "

Quote Originally Posted by Stetsonman View Post
    Towers are no big deal either way...if all you use a city for is DF's and Barbs then Towers dont hurt a thing.....and actually may kill attacks from tiny players on your cities even when offline...to me the only way you could have reason to destroy a tower is might gain in tournament meaning build it back up...and to be honest....for players who been playing as many years as me...I have so many items in my inventory and of course maxed out Knights and construction speed....and being in a highly active alliance in an older domain giving me max help on each build....I can simply destroy a city and then in a matter of 8 hours have the thing fully built back up towers and all...and buildings to max levels ....so really asking for a button to do it with...I realize you want to save time...but hey...its already easy as it is to gain the tournament might honey....they are not going to make it so you get it for no effort at all ok....nice try here and makes me smile.....but for us old school players who been around in the older domains like I have since the early days of KOC before their was even a throne room.....I have accounts built up so high I can cut off and destroy 7 cities....and drop 250 billion might doing that and breaking TR items and still have my main champ and presets ......breaking only what is not in a preset....and be just as powerful fighting from my main fey city until the next tournament and then simply rebuild everything and if its not a Classic tourny then repair all items and throw up 250billion plus migh every single tournament.....all you gotta do is stay active and fully compete in all mercs so on...and you will get all the items you need....one other thing....craft all the time train all the time and hit Dark Forrest constantly when not fighting other players and you will stock pile items to help you like I have...over time they pile up....and using them only in tournaments like I only use speed us and revive all troops in a tourny....well you win what you use back from the chests you win....so you know..and while some say a player my size just keeps a smaller player from building up...I say your exactly right....they are my competition I only will help my alliance members...and feel sorry for no one else....thing is I will spend a little on game but I have never been a big spender...I do a ton of earn gem offers or did in past to unlock much on my account....I did it all the hard way.....so I never feel sorry for anyone who wants a free ride...they already make the events easy enough....if people would just put the effort into them...then you wouldnt need a button to do what is easy anyway....lol
    I want to get rid of the tower and redoubt because it keeps my glory might up too high that I don't get very much glory when defending and attacking. Tired of not getting what is due me.

Quote Originally Posted by seek435 View Post
    Why are the towers and redoubts inconvenient if your cities serve you only to barbarians and dark forests ? ... a roundabout way of asking to be more efficient in tournaments without the inconvenience of having to rebuild all the cities is'nt it ?
    Don't want the glory might it gives me. I can't get any glory might with such a high one. Need to lower my might.

come play GF5F WE NEED PLAYERS

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #15
    Knight Errant
    Quote Originally Posted by AbishS View Post
    Don't want the glory might it gives me. I can't get any glory might with such a high one. Need to lower my might.

You could kill troops instead then if glory might is all you're concerned about.
    I'm sure i'll put something clever here one day. Working on it.

Forum TOS
    Support

Build another City AbishS then Abandon the City with the Towers...but do know your over all might will drop depending on the level of towers you built ok

hope this helps

SB *.*

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #17
    I want to get rid of the tower and redoubt because it keeps my glory might up too high that I don't get very much glory when defending and attacking. Tired of not getting what is due me.
    Towers don't cont towards your glory might.
    Patience is a virtue, Karma's a b!tch. Good things come to those who wait!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12