+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dolly

theheid1@yahoo.co.uk

Dolly

My upgrade Geometry has stuck at 1d 8hrs? It takes a long time for these upgrades and I've spent what I consider a fair bit of money building my city and troops up and now this happens!! Not amused at all! Could someone please advise ASAP! Thank you.

Kabam
    Quote Originally Posted by theheid1@yahoo.co.uk View Post
    My upgrade Geometry has stuck at 1d 8hrs? It takes a long time for these upgrades and I've spent what I consider a fair bit of money building my city and troops up and now this happens!! Not amused at all! Could someone please advise ASAP! Thank you.
    Thanks for reporting this issue,
    Best troubleshooting when the App is stuck or crashes is to force a refresh.

To refresh the App, simply press the 'Home' button on your Apple device to exit the App, then double-press it again to bring up the list of Apps you have open. Hold the Battle for the North app until it starts to jiggle and then tap the little 'minus'
    icon that appears. Then tap on Battle for the North to complete the process!

If you need further assistance please click here to contact players support
    Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North - Tap Here to Download the Free App

The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth -
    Tap Here to Download the Free App

Arcane Empires -
    Tap Here to Download the Free App

+ Reply to Thread

Social links