+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Captcha

Captcha

ANY1 Knows how to get rid of captcha ??

I get it on every build even if my time difference is 2mins

I get it on all marches even though i am not using those bots,tools.......

Nitesh if you are playing on one of the new "Enhanced Domains" the captcha is there to stay... I have now sent in several tickets to kabam about the captcha and how annoying it is to have to do them. All i can suggest is send in tickets to customer service ( or what they CALL customer service, more like customer dis-service, non-service, anti-service, ect.). Maybe if enough people flood them with tickets and complaints they'll do something about it. The last response i got from my ticket said they were reducing the number of times you would have to put the captcha in..... I'm still putting it in 100% of the time and i am not using autos.

Really Fed up with the captcha crap.... Building manually

I am totally building manually and constantly getting captcha and security messages within seconds of responding to them and getting fed up.. I am building manually and this is crap.. Kabaam needs to get their glitches and other stuff fixed and stop worrying about people using tools and bots and scripts or whatever. This is getting to be a pain. AND they need to address all these crappy rumors about domains shutting down, mergers,etc, etc, losing players in faithful domains daily.

AMEN autumn, but I am getting them on old domain.. pain in the butt

the captcha only comes when you click on share to your FB-wall, you can avoid the captcha by clicking the box to share away and still get your alli to help you on your build, but you only get half the possible help.
    Belgowulf

I play 4 domains 1 has 8 cities building of course I have high traffic at times have all 4 domains in windows at the same time get a grip

I get on everything fed up of writing

Banned
    Kabam are idiots, they don't run captcha against individual domains they run it against your IP address that means if you are playing on more than 1 domain the chances of this external bot attacking you is enhanced exponentially. The easiest way to reduce captcha is to cut down your domains, which of course is counter productive for kabam because that cuts their chances of you spending on gems. Unfortunately they are not bothered, it would seem, about keeping customers, and as such will continue to harrass their customers for having the audacity to use the inbuilt raid function and to manually build cities. The new so called premier domains of course had a big problem of their own making 8 cities could be started in no time at all and with all the little builds this continually meant captchas and lock outs for all and has only been allieviated by people such as my self leaving the domain forever and cutting the amount of traffic.

oh well, i'll just stop playing in the enhanced domains bye kabam poof!

i am having the same issue. its so frustrating i don't even want to play. i too have sent a ticket. especially when im not sending out anything but raids so what the heck?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Liens sociaux