+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Angry Range the death of koc

You heard it right. This is the death of koc with range. Now before the trolls start I will flat out tell you that I have range in abundance and I hate it. Why did I do it? To see just how off balanced would it make the game for me. How bad? I get attacked by a guy with 60 in range buff/debuffs and Im laughing it off because it would still be no contest. Im one of those few close to 80. This is NUTS. Its not fun. I can take out an alliance with archers?! WTH? I would gladly vote for the range limit even though it meant my range would go down. Is it whats best for me? No it is what is best for the game. Its pretty sad when people send 1 scout attacks to see your buffs. So now not only do people not defend, they hide their buffs. Combat almost no longer exists on our domain. What happened to fun? What happened to fair? What happened to skill, tactics, and strategy??/ Ya Im seriously tempted to quit too...kabam get it together or youre losing your base of players. Stop the stupid contests to make the rich richer and fix the game!

Advanced Member
    all bonuses should be capped. or else there will just another issue with combat speed. defense or attack buffs. 10% in either direction maybe i dont know. better to just get rid of it.

Battle Report - Defeat
    Attackers (DEGO33) - (43,517)
    Knight Combat Skill: 255
    Attackers (DEGO33) - (43,517)
    Knight Combat Skill: 255
    Attack Boosted: 50%
    Defense Boosted: 20%
    Attack Boost (Guardian): 60%
    March Boost (Guardian): 5%
    Rounds: 3
    Troops Fought Survived
    Archer 250000 0
    Defenders (*****)Winner
    Knight Combat Skill: 195
    Attack Boosted: 20%
    Defense Boosted: 20%
    Your troops were overwhelmed in battle. Unable to determine enemy strength.
    Troops Killed
    Archer 0
    Heavy Cavalry 0
    Ballista 0
    Catapult 151500
    Defensive Trebuchet 0
    Spiked Barrier 0

I agree this isn't strategy anymore, its nothing more then a massacre with easily faster trained archers. Did i spend a cent on range? NO! I upgraded & enhanced the right cards. Was it easily obtained? NO! It was a pain in the ass. Would I want my range limited to make it fair for everyone? Absolutely!

Advanced Member
    just smile and think of koc as a free chat room with a mildly interesting back ground which I'm afraid it as become!

on my main domain we have been at war with the 2nd and 3rd alliance for months and most of us are friends and we just dont do anything anymore we like our frenmies as frenmies not pointless cities that do nothing!

lol this isnt even a game anymore its more like working , stress after stress after stress , i used to like playing when i finished work , bit of a chat and a few attacks , now no1 defends and chat has almost dried up ,,,, why am i still here ? dunno lol , maybe im addicdted to stress lol.

Expert Member
    i agree range is the killer on both sides its not fun knowing your going to win every single time and on the other side its not fun getting auto crested and know it would take several ppl donating troops to be based to even dent 1 incoming wave lol.
    ok so your archers can kill cats and make ppl leave your domain good job, who the hell is going to stick around once they get based with archers like its koc 2009? theres no coming back from that why bother.
    if you dont have the biggest range on domain your the biggest range guys farm period. and good luck trying to chat with tr window up all the time trying to salvage items lol
    http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/...e-partnership/
    “The key isn’t about how many users you have,” said Kabam Chief Executive Kevin Chou. “It’s about how much money you are making.”

congrats kabam! this time i really think u done it

My friends leaving one by one like rats from a sinking ship.. yes.. thats what this have become.. a sinking ship.. once a big mighty ship crossing the ocean... but wtf... Kabaaaaaam.. we hit an iceberg called throneroom.. well done kabam, thats what happens when u dont look up from counting the money.. sure there was money.. ppl wanted the range bad and payed big bucks, but what will happend now when ppl leave, who the heck wanna spend 2000 gems in a dead domain on range item u cant use in a dead domain.. i know the answer and i think most ppl who play knows the answer, but kabam, hmm, what are they doing..? oh.. remember.. counting money it was..

i'm really pissed on this crap.. spend like tons of gems and time to build almost a million cats and loads of ballistas just to see them vanish like dust when 4 waves archers viped them.. damn you kabam for this!

I wish god would have made the arms to short and implanted Chronic Itching in rectum on all staff at kabam!!

Shame on Kabam!!!

All domains should make a pakt and ban all players that use the throne room stuff at all
    Quote Originally Posted by russeljv View Post
    You heard it right. This is the death of koc with range. Now before the trolls start I will flat out tell you that I have range in abundance and I hate it. Why did I do it? To see just how off balanced would it make the game for me. How bad? I get attacked by a guy with 60 in range buff/debuffs and Im laughing it off because it would still be no contest. Im one of those few close to 80. This is NUTS. Its not fun. I can take out an alliance with archers?! WTH? I would gladly vote for the range limit even though it meant my range would go down. Is it whats best for me? No it is what is best for the game. Its pretty sad when people send 1 scout attacks to see your buffs. So now not only do people not defend, they hide their buffs. Combat almost no longer exists on our domain. What happened to fun? What happened to fair? What happened to skill, tactics, and strategy??/ Ya Im seriously tempted to quit too...kabam get it together or youre losing your base of players. Stop the stupid contests to make the rich richer and fix the game!

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by russeljv View Post

Not a TROLL but been called one a few times. Was trying to help spread a little positive cheer in these forums but I have laid down the MIC & have cursed at KOC/KABAM very loudly now. Here, see for yourself
    This is just plain B.S. No one is ever going to defend anymore if you got people who can pretty much kill everything in the city with 2 waves of Cats with a few simple items equipped
    This is pretty much the last straw for me, I been hanging on just barely to see if anything good rolls out but this is no longer a game I wish to play anymore.

Attacker Throne Room
    Combat Speed: 36%
    Load: 27%
    Attack: 39%
    Range: 14%
    Ranged Attack: 11%
    Ranged Defense: 5%
    Infantry Life Debuff: -11%
    Infantry Combat Speed: 27%
    Siege Range: 5%
    Combat Speed Debuff: -12%
    Bonus vs. Barbarian Camps: 25%
    Range Debuff: -26%
    Defense: 125%
    _
    Knights Attack: 225 Defense: 225
    Items
    Attack Boost: 50%
    Defense Boost: 20%
    Guardian Attack Boost: 40%

Attackers: (XXXXXX)
    (XXX,XXX)
    Knight Combat Skill:225
    Fought Survived Wounded
    Battering Rams 25,000---- 0 ?
    Catapults 225,000-------- 0 ?

Defender Throne Room
    Life: 1%
    Food Production: 40%
    Stone Production: 90%
    Reinforcement March Speed: 25%
    Ore Production: 140%
    Troop Training Speed: 80%
    Attack Debuff: -17%
    Load Debuff: -28%
    Bonus to Wall: 230%
    Infantry Defense Debuff: -2%
    Siege Load: 15%
    Horsed Defense: 20%

Knights
    Attack: 255
    Attack Boost: 20%
    Defense Boost: 50%
    Guardian Defense Boost: 10%

Defenders: XXXX
    (xxx,xxx) Winner
    Knight Combat Skill:255
    Fought Survived Wounded
    Supply Troops 41,528-------- 41,528
    Militiamen 1,623,443--------- 1,623,443
    Scouts 625,014-------------- 622,514----- 1,125
    Archers 185,169----------- 185,169------- 0
    Pikemen 207,085---------- 207,085-------- 0
    Swords 128,092---------- 128,092--------- 0
    Cavalry 3,741,161------- 3,738,662------- 1,124
    Heavy Cavlary 375,150---- 375,150------- 0
    Ballista 299,970--------- 87,560-------- 95,584
    Battering Rams 40,000---- 40,000--------- 0
    Catapults 446,725-------- 0 BIG ARSE ZERO---201,026

Wall Mounted Crossbows 15,865 0
    Cant remember, may be Traps or spikes 7,139
    Last edited by humveetech; 04-17-2012 at 04:15 PM.

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by humveetech View Post
    Not a TROLL but been called one a few times. Was trying to help spread a little positive cheer in these forums but I have laid down the MIC & have cursed at KOC/KABAM very loudly now. Here, see for yourself
    This is just plain B.S. No one is ever going to defend anymore if you got people who can pretty much kill everything in the city with 2 waves of Cats with a few simple items equipped
    This is pretty much the last straw for me, I been hanging on just barely to see if anything good rolls out but this is no longer a game I wish to play anymore.

Attacker Throne Room
    Combat Speed: 36%
    Load: 27%
    Attack: 39%
    Range: 14%
    Ranged Attack: 11%
    Ranged Defense: 5%
    Infantry Life Debuff: -11%
    Infantry Combat Speed: 27%
    Siege Range: 5%
    Combat Speed Debuff: -12%
    Bonus vs. Barbarian Camps: 25%
    Range Debuff: -26%
    Defense: 125%
    _
    Knights Attack: 225 Defense: 225
    Items
    Attack Boost: 50%
    Defense Boost: 20%
    Guardian Attack Boost: 40%

Attackers: (XXXXXX)
    (XXX,XXX)
    Knight Combat Skill:225
    Fought Survived Wounded
    Battering Rams 25,000---- 0 ?
    Catapults 225,000-------- 0 ?

Defender Throne Room
    Life: 1%
    Food Production: 40%
    Stone Production: 90%
    Reinforcement March Speed: 25%
    Ore Production: 140%
    Troop Training Speed: 80%
    Attack Debuff: -17%
    Load Debuff: -28%
    Bonus to Wall: 230%
    Infantry Defense Debuff: -2%
    Siege Load: 15%
    Horsed Defense: 20%

Knights
    Attack: 255
    Attack Boost: 20%
    Defense Boost: 50%
    Guardian Defense Boost: 10%

Defenders: XXXX
    (xxx,xxx) Winner
    Knight Combat Skill:255
    Fought Survived Wounded
    Supply Troops 41,528-------- 41,528
    Militiamen 1,623,443--------- 1,623,443
    Scouts 625,014-------------- 622,514----- 1,125
    Archers 185,169----------- 185,169------- 0
    Pikemen 207,085---------- 207,085-------- 0
    Swords 128,092---------- 128,092--------- 0
    Cavalry 3,741,161------- 3,738,662------- 1,124
    Heavy Cavlary 375,150---- 375,150------- 0
    Ballista 299,970--------- 87,560-------- 95,584
    Battering Rams 40,000---- 40,000--------- 0
    Catapults 446,725-------- 0 BIG ARSE ZERO---201,026

Wall Mounted Crossbows 15,865 0
    Cant remember, may be Traps or spikes 7,139
    Sort ya range out, change ya strategy, adapt...or quit..your choice..they had better range than you, so their cats fire 1st, then troops move, now your cats can fire while ya attacker gets another shot...ya should be thankful they did not get 2 free shots on ya lol

I agree with the original poster to a degree, range is killing the game if people don't adapt, likewise i can kill cats with arch, and I have done it, but I am not going to be an ass about it and rape/pillage every enemy around..who is gonna be left to hit if they quit..? I'll just leave it now for those that ask for it lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Social links