Closed Thread
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    If you would like to leave feedback about the Petrified Titan Challenge, we encourage you to do so below. Thank you.

Well, i just want to say that Kabam really screw this game up! Well for small players who used this challenge to boost your power, you will see the effect of players not playing anymore, so what is it that for? For big players who has spent both time and money, it is so sad to see their time and money can be beaten by a small amount of rubies... It makes the game so unbalance

Hagan otro concurso en el cual no puedan competir los ganadores de este, ya que sino es imposible seguir jugando, hay un jugador que subio de 7kk a 82kk de poder con este concurso y se hace imposible seguirlo. Gracias.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Thrasher View Post
    I think everyone needs to quit their b*#$*ing... For god's sake if you don't log on to DoA for a day or two and miss a challenge, who's fault is that? Yours. If you don't buy rubies and build 30k titans, who's fault is that? Yours. If people log on every day and buy rubies to complete this challenge, who's fault is it? Theirs. Who should be rewarded? Them. -- You wouldn't be complaining if you got rewarded with these troops. Besides, you're acting like they got outstanding troops. It was all Battle Dragons, Giants, Packs, and Granite Ogres for gods' sake. Sure, they can now afford to send 200k BD's or 200k Packs without fear of losing them, but 200k BD's/Packs are VERY easily defeated. None of these troops are very strong, only Giants and GO's are - and only if they're mixed properly with other troops. They can only send so many in any given march for them to be effective. If they have enough other special troops for the 1 million extra Giants and Ogres to be useful, trust me they already had enough Giants and Ogres in the first place. Just getting hundreds of thousands of Giants/Ogres isn't going to do anything without getting the other troops as well. Just calm the hell down, take a breath, and think about it. All they really got is a lot of fodder, a good defense, and power. If you don't want to hit these people, don't - no one is making you.

Now that I have that out of the way, I would like to say..

Great challenge Kabam, I only wish I had the rubies to buy some seeds at the time of the challenge. I can't wait for future challenges, whether I can take part or not. Oh, and good job fixing all the glitches recently, myself and many others were getting very frustrated, but now is back to normal. Keep up the good work guys!
    AMEN! Kabam did nothing wrong here... and to all the people who say they spend thousands on this game, why did you not simply spend a $100 or so more to train the Titans and get ridiculous amounts of troops as you say? ... More importantly, why the hell would you spend thousands of dollars on a virtual game anyway????

Quote Originally Posted by arse View Post
    AMEN! Kabam did nothing wrong here... and to all the people who say they spend thousands on this game, why did you not simply spend a $100 or so more to train the Titans and get ridiculous amounts of troops as you say? ... More importantly, why the hell would you spend thousands of dollars on a virtual game anyway????
    Why would I not continue to by rubies during this time? Even though over the 15 months leading up to this challenge I had been spending 100 usd-150 usd per month. Because during this challenge the game was having major glitches and I was able to send 1 possibly 2 marches at a time from my city, there was no way I could have gathered the resources to build the titans and I most certainly was not going to put any more money into the game when the playability of the game at the time was zero. So yes the long term ruby buyers who spent a small amount every month to build up their power over months got royally screwed with this challenge because now they are behind hundreds of millions and in some cases billions of power and their investment of time and money into the game has been rendered worthless in the space of 1 week. Why do people spend money on a virtual game? Simple because they enjoy the game, why do people spend money on beer and cigarettes or any other thing they enjoy.
    Last edited by DarkStormCrow; 04-24-2012 at 03:13 AM.

Did they ever fix the problems caused by people training thousands of titans and gaining millions of power through this challenge?

Quote Originally Posted by DolphinFan View Post
    Did they ever fix the problems caused by people training thousands of titans and gaining millions of power through this challenge?
    If they paid for it, what's the problem or what needs fixing? =.=

i thought the event rocked...u snoze you lose
    everybody had a chance to gain from this
    the ones that are crying are the slackers ....that didnt gain from it,and now see what an awsome thing it was

titan challenge i would love to see another titan challenge or something like that

Quote Originally Posted by DylanMod View Post
    Event Details http://kabam.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2809/

Some players have expressed concerns that the Petrified Titan Challenge allowed individual players to gain significant amounts of power. Please understand that Kabam Inc wants what you want: for Dragons of Atlantis to be a diverse and competitive community. We strive to meet this goal and will continue to provide players with a great player experience. And while this competition may cater to the strengths of some players, please be assured that future events will favor strategic fighters, team players, individual creativity, and entire alliances. We hope that you choose to participate in the contests and promotions we provide for players and that you win great prizes!

If you would like to leave feedback about the Petrified Titan Challenge, we encourage you to do so below. Thank you.
    i didnt participate in the titan challenge and didnt find it not fair i for one would love to see a new challenge like the titan one come out for some of the people to catch up and also for the ones who didnt get to participate in the last big troop give away it would be nice to see it again for the chance to be able to unlike last time

Quote Originally Posted by DylanMod View Post
    Event Details http://kabam.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2809/

Some players have expressed concerns that the Petrified Titan Challenge allowed individual players to gain significant amounts of power. Please understand that Kabam Inc wants what you want: for Dragons of Atlantis to be a diverse and competitive community. We strive to meet this goal and will continue to provide players with a great player experience. And while this competition may cater to the strengths of some players, please be assured that future events will favor strategic fighters, team players, individual creativity, and entire alliances. We hope that you choose to participate in the contests and promotions we provide for players and that you win great prizes!

well i was a rubie buyer and so was alot of members in my alliance none of us have bought any rubies because u didnt honor the titan challenge ive been going back and forth for weeks with ur staff the customer service sucks i built 4100 titans u gave me 92k giants oger and packs wrong do the math and until i get my troops we wont spend another dime Overlord Cook Rampart realm might be something worth looking into

Closed Thread
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Liens sociaux