+ Reply to Thread

Sending Resources

Hey all,

Hope u're all having a wonderful day/night;depending on where u're at.

Question here! I've been trying to trade resources with one of my team players, but when I go to trade, all I get are red flashes around the resources, and nothing happens. Any reason this is happening? Al help is appreciate. Thank you!

Blessings,

X

Anyone? I have searched, but I end up with KOC and all the other games, but nothing for DOA. Any help is appreciated. ThX!

Blessings,

X

yes, u need to research whats called Mercantilism, once u have that researched ur able to trade. but if you wanna go ahead and send somebody resources, u go to the alliance tab,find the persons name, click view, and then send resources it will open up a sub menu so u can enter how much of each resource u wanna send. also ur not limited to sending just one resource at a time. you may in fact send an amount from each one. now you either need porters or air transports in order to move the resources from your base to ur allies base.

That's the problem Slydawgg....I do go to alliance tab and try to send resources. When I do so, all my resource boxes flash red and nothing happens?

Blessings,

X

Are you under attack or have your troops returning? If you have an incoming attack you cant get rid of resources thru trade or transport. And sometimes, or most times, when your own army is returning it is registered as an attack and you get locked out the same as if it were a hostile army coming for you. Try waiting until all your troops are at home and no one is attacking you. Then try sending the resources and see if that works.

Past that, youll need to read the sticky post in the Bugs and Known Issues forum and follow the directions there for a self fix and support ticket.
    Last edited by Dreddnawt Mettlehead; 01-11-2011 at 02:12 PM.
    ~ Ogres are NOT nice and cuddly. Deal with it... I do apologize for the smell though.

My posts are color sensitive: Ogre Hat / [COLOR="red"]Moderator Hat[/COLOR]
    ~* DRAGONOMICON (The DoA Players Handbook) *~

I made sure of that Dreddnawt. It just flashes my resource boxes red a few times and that's it. I'll check the bug section out. ThX guys.

Blessings,

X

I just had the same problem !!! also I just figured out the answer your looking for ....depending on the amount of porters /carrier troops you send varies the load capacity /amount you can send ...youl notice a change in the stats shown ..so your just tryin to send too much try to lesser the amounts of resources your sending

The reason why your having that problem is because you haven't selected the troops. There's a few more boxes above all the resources where you pick which troops to carry your shit and how many troops. Once you do that then you should be good

What's the answer???

+ Reply to Thread

Social links