+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

tourny of might, first 15mins?

Im hearing from different people that the might they gained in the first few mins after the tourny started isnt showing on the leaderboard as might gain. Does anybody know more about this? Can somebody confirm this?

ta
    Limb

Quote Originally Posted by Limbeck View Post
    Im hearing from different people that the might they gained in the first few mins after the tourny started isnt showing on the leaderboard as might gain. Does anybody know more about this? Can somebody confirm this?

ta
    Limb
    yes i gained alot of might 14mil to be excatly in the first 15mins of the tourney and it is not showing up. i used tuts and hourglasses to make them finish and the might i gained isnt even showin up on the leaderboard.

yeah i used a speed up for 552k mm and it didnt count

Come on Kabam, it's just not acceptable that u provide us with things such as "might" tourney...but good grief, can't u make sure they work correctly and better yet that they are fair to all who play the game...It's just plain "NOT ACCEPTABLE" ....Although, I didn't have these numbers I did increase my might by 5 mil and it never showed up either...come on, if u turn the button on, make it fair!

hmm wonder if this is another time zone issue?

Noway wth kabam.

In all my domains they popped and i am at the top atm but in domain 334 i popped 9mil might n used all my tutelages and the board still haven't updated.

WTF is this as i popped just 20mins after you showed that tournament has began.

wth is going on???
    [COLOR=#FF0000]Elite Warriors[/COLOR]

[ Woot ] - Getting to 3million catapaults.
    [ Lmao] - Getting 8 cities in 10 domains.
    [ ] - Never wanted to be an Elite member in forum moreover as Kabam is deaf..Be elite in the domain you play not in forum.
    [ ] - Getting a mof'ng RANGE after hitting 10k wilds,barbs ,lv12 cities n df's.
    [Yum] - Winning ToM in almost everydomain i play woot 1500gems .
    [Roflmfao] - Basing mofos who goes outta Ally n kill mm's of their own ally to win ToG.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Noob_57Z2WMP View Post
    hmm wonder if this is another time zone issue?
    no i didnt use my tuts or hourglasses till i seen the might tourney had started and i instant finished them

Quote Originally Posted by stevenyates View Post
    no i didnt use my tuts or hourglasses till i seen the might tourney had started and i instant finished them
    Well in that case I guess you have a legitiamite gripe. Too bad you have to deal with Kabam's world class customer service department.

Advanced Member
    yeah... I finished a 750K mm build with an epic hourglass this am at 8:05, after the screen showed the tourney was on, but no reports yet up... They haven't counted. the first 15 minute update (at 8:15) showed all zeros on the leaderboard... the 8:30 update had real numbers, but instead of 990K of might, I had 1000. this Is completely screwed up....

same here had 2mill in might in the first 15 min didnt show up

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Liens sociaux