Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

New Rate of Dragon Armor Drops

So since they "fixed" the Dragon Armor drops (I.E. making it possible to get them again after they "accidentally" made it impossible to get a drop), I have hit at least as many as what gave me my first 2 pieces, and I haven't gotten squat. Has anyone else gotten anything? I know my sample size will be small since most people were smart enough to get all 4 on the first day, but I wasn't.

Drop Rate

Everything works - I had to work over the last two weeks to get all the armor - some people get it in a few hours/days. It's a game - battle away and be happy there is anything rewarding to even attack for besides resources.....why does it matter what the drop rate is?

who really cares if it takes a day or a month to get it. if it only took you a day, then it's not worth much to begin with imo! I had to battle level 6-8 camps and had more than 100 attacks but way less than 1000. we'll se what the armor is worth when training becomes available.....I'll anxiously await!

like guy above, id love to know what the rate is and why dont speedups drop anymore either, cause i still havent gotten armor drops since the 28th of december. whats timer rate and drop rate?

I have attacked level 1-2 like 20 tiems a day and 4-5 couple of time. and still haven't goten a drop, weeks without anything. Lv.8 Dragon too, She is sooo naked.. Any one got hints/tips on how to get better drop rate? Like sending 1,500 balloons/1,500packers with everything and hope they grab something??

Advanced Member
    levels 1-2 are not likely to give anything up with only 20 attacks a day. If you don't have an army large enough to go after at least level 5, you should probably just wait til you can. I've never gotten a drop from less than level 5.

I occasionally farm a lvl 3 camp just outside my city for speed ups. Couple dozen waves usually gets me 2-3 drops. So its still working, even for smaller camps.
    ~ Ogres are NOT nice and cuddly. Deal with it... I do apologize for the smell though.

My posts are color sensitive: Ogre Hat / [COLOR="red"]Moderator Hat[/COLOR]
    ~* DRAGONOMICON (The DoA Players Handbook) *~

still not getting anything in level 6 - 8 camps....only need one piece....have been at it for 2 weeks.....getting old nowhitting camps over and over just to lose a few troops here and there has become pointless

Advanced Member
    I got all 4 pieces in about 2 hours of hitting lvl 5 camps.
    This was yesterday, Friday 14th of January, 2011. Australian Time.

My method was, use 8k BD, (7.5k spies first) ((Can probably send less, thats just what i used with no loss). Then straight after sent my 5 other generals (don't have 10) with 1 BD each.
    When my 8k BD came back, i send them to another camp, and do the same.

At least 2 of the pieces were from my 1 BD, so you don't need to raid a full camp, hitting an empty one with 1 troop still gets armor.

This was probably no more than 100 attacks all up.

man ur awesome.....got my last piece in like 6 or 7 attacks on a lvl 6 that way with just 1 bd.....had been using 1k after my first strike, of both ssd or bd.....and nothing.....thx again.....now i can wait 3 months until we can train them to fly.....just like city outposts....lol.....still n-joy the game tho.....hope the dragon will act more like a wall defense now like in other games with archer towers or treb's or some thing such as that.....

Hitting lvl4-6 camps with 1 BD method....very productive drop rate. First I hit the camp like Im farming it...then follow right behind with waves of 1BD....seeing at least 1 drop per batch of waves. Seeing all speedups, and no armor as yet, but patience in a free game is more than enough.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Social links