+ Reply to Thread

Angry Amber Crest Dragon

I just used the Amber Dragon on a Forest and the battle report stated it had collected 10 million wood in resources. However when it returned it deposited Zero wood. So where did all the wood goto? I tried refreshing etc but it seems to have never been..

also on a different point the forum wont let me change my username as it wont let me enter my dob.

Elite Member
    Did you send enough troops to carry the 10 Million home? The Dragon has 0 load.
    Plain text = Speaking as a Player (feel free to ignore me or disagree/argue) [COLOR="#FF0000"]Red = Speaking as Moderator (please respect my warning and the forum rules)[/COLOR]

Does not the battle report only report what is carried home. If I send a stack of LJ to a Lv10 AC on their own then I get very few resources reported - only a few thousand but if I send them with ATS them You get the full amounts reported. So either way the reports are wrong.

Elite Member
    It's a report bug, yes. The Dragon multiplies res. The resources are always 10 million, but you still need troops to carry them home.
    Plain text = Speaking as a Player (feel free to ignore me or disagree/argue) [COLOR="#FF0000"]Red = Speaking as Moderator (please respect my warning and the forum rules)[/COLOR]

OK thanks
    good to know

Thank you Kenny. I also didn't realize you needed troops to carry resources home.

+ Reply to Thread

Social links