+ Reply to Thread
    Advanced Member

champion up-grade-a-thon event

i had to read this several times to see if there was something i missed, just how out of touch with the players of this game are you, do you actually believe we have fm 24's laying around that we haven't used already. and if we did we would save them for when we acquire a better card than the one we have equipped to get it to that lvl. this has to rank up there with the craziest event you have come up with to date.

Quote Originally Posted by Noob_57XJ2PS View Post
    i had to read this several times to see if there was something i missed, just how out of touch with the players of this game are you, do you actually believe we have fm 24's laying around that we haven't used already. and if we did we would save them for when we acquire a better card than the one we have equipped to get it to that lvl. this has to rank up there with the craziest event you have come up with to date.
    lol if you have a 24 clap your hands if you have 5 do a wave if you think devs thought this up smile

so so bad event are we that really dumb
    i know lets have boss battle where 1 to 19 you get 5 24s cool yeah
    Last edited by Naughty Addon; 03-20-2017 at 02:35 PM.

why cant we just have the dam tr upgrade event already

Advanced Member

dumb dumb dumb

dumb dumb dumb

And if we do have a few 24s sitting around....yeah im gonna use them to "win" troops...that i already have million of. What a prize!?

+ Reply to Thread