+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Of course they cheat us. We are still here, which makes them even bolder with the cheats.

The mystery boxes with the .0001 % of winning top prize but the gumbas get it 100% of the time.

The wheel game with the .0001 % of winning top prize but the gumbas get it 100% of the time.

The Special Advisor boxes with the .0001 % of winning top prize but the gumbas get it 100% of the time.

And now the custom made advisors passed out to the gumbas. 4m and 5m marches when its damn near impossible to get to 3m legit.

1000s of players have already quit the game. I should have also, but too much time and money spent for me to walk away. I would rather hang around and be a thorn in the foot to these crooks....I earned that. And if/when this shit game goes poof....I'll be charging back a LOT that's still on the CC, I make the min. payment every month.

So aside from receiving total consciousness, I have that going for me.

Which is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Clinton Party View Post
    This is so stupid, styxx has a bigger March then wowow. That stracci don on livorsi has same March. Big rod on Becker has bigger March and a zini guy on Becker too. You got no proof. You and asimo are the biggest hypocrites on this game. Both are upset they can't buy 50/50 no more from all there alts. Both did major troop cloning. Both use bots. And both add respect after tournament ends to win. Lmao game balance my ass.
    if true, all things everyone are able to do.. (clone tho??? ) how'd you figure that?

Wiseguy
    Quote Originally Posted by FM258 View Post
    Of course they cheat us. We are still here, which makes them even bolder with the cheats.

The mystery boxes with the .0001 % of winning top prize but the gumbas get it 100% of the time.

The wheel game with the .0001 % of winning top prize but the gumbas get it 100% of the time.

The Special Advisor boxes with the .0001 % of winning top prize but the gumbas get it 100% of the time.

And now the custom made advisors passed out to the gumbas. 4m and 5m marches when its damn near impossible to get to 3m legit.

1000s of players have already quit the game. I should have also, but too much time and money spent for me to walk away. I would rather hang around and be a thorn in the foot to these crooks....I earned that. And if/when this shit game goes poof....I'll be charging back a LOT that's still on the CC, I make the min. payment every month.

So aside from receiving total consciousness, I have that going for me.

Which is nice.
    Dude that's so bad to be making the min payment. The credit card company's love that.
    FAN OF CONCORDIA

FAN OF WOOW

NUOVA FAMIGLIA FEIN SERVER CHAMPS AND GLOBAL WINNING CREW.

FAN OF PRIEST

Quote Originally Posted by LE CANADIAN View Post
    Dude that's so bad to be making the min payment. The credit card company's love that.
    LOL that's what you comment on, not the cheating part? HAHAHA Im not worried about paying the extra interest...when this game goes belly up, Im going to charge back a lot of cash.

Wiseguy
    Quote Originally Posted by FM258 View Post
    LOL that's what you comment on, not the cheating part? HAHAHA Im not worried about paying the extra interest...when this game goes belly up, Im going to charge back a lot of cash.
    There is no proof to comment on lol its more like a rant. Ive never met anyone who actually likes giving credit card company's extra money lol. I don't think I've met anyone who says they pay the min on purpose
    FAN OF CONCORDIA

FAN OF WOOW

NUOVA FAMIGLIA FEIN SERVER CHAMPS AND GLOBAL WINNING CREW.

FAN OF PRIEST

There is no proof to comment on lol its more like a rant. Ive never met anyone who actually likes giving credit card company's extra money lol. I don't think I've met anyone who says they pay the min on purpose
    Id recommend it to everyone who spends on this "game".... especially big spenders....when the time comes at least you can get some of it back.

This isn't even a game, weve been scammed into thinking that. Mafiaville....look at the troops LMAO.... Romeo!! HAHAHAHA Missus NEAT LMFAO!!!! Misus PATCH!!!!! You cant make this shit up!!!! Oh wait, yes, you can.

http://prnt.sc/elly3q
    And what may i ask is this???
    there is no proof of WOOW but where there is smoke there normaly is fire.. might be smart to be safe wouldnt you say?
    And he isnt the only one.. the whole support department needs to get inspected and reviewed to see what happend where.. and if something stands out they should look closer into it.

Banned
    ^^ first he needs to get past his bias of being in the same crew with said player.....then maybe he can accept that there is a problem.

it's ok though.....when it will go down it will make him look that much worse to the ones above him for looking the other way on his crewmates

Quote Originally Posted by Asimo929RR View Post
    ^^ first he needs to get past his bias of being in the same crew with said player.....then maybe he can accept that there is a problem.

it's ok though.....when it will go down it will make him look that much worse to the ones above him for looking the other way on his crewmates
    agreed on that.. oh and did you notise how the proof gets ignored while they call out for MORE proof..

Banned
    yeah....since a few years ago when i first interacted with him....hehe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast