Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Advanced Member

[Resolved]gems wrong currency

i live in the uk and its been a while since i played the alchemist or even bought gems for that matter lol, but i figured i`d give it another chance. so went to buy gems and imagine my surprise when it shows up in dollars. ok then if i go forward with purchase facebook will charge me pounds, well no. on palemoon its still in dollars. hmm try another browser. firefox and chrome also charge dollars but when i take step i`m charged pounds. yay? well no because it`s charging extra, i assume for exchange rate. around 25% more than normal price, i don`t think so haha. so i assume again that its a glitch which has plagued me before by the way and i figure i`d try again after work. 12 hrs later and its exactly the same. so i don`t get to play alchemist, fine i can live with that as if memory serves it was crap. but you people just lost out on some money, however small that may be lmao. and with the money i just saved? well i think i`ll pop down the pub where i know i`ll enjoy spending it, unlike here hahahaha.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Looks ok to me.

Firefox

"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell."

Customer Support
    Forum Rules of Conduct
    Frequently asked questions
    How to take a screenshot
    How to clear your cache

cheaper to buy 2 x 50 gems then to purchase 1 x 100 gems
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions

Advanced Member
    well your special then and i`m not cos this is palemoon
    [IMG][/IMG]

Advanced Member
    and this is firefox

Advanced Member
    did you actually think i was making this up? why on earth would i? instead of trying to make me out as a liar, maybe you could help or look into it? you know what nevermind. you don`t want my money then fine. you don`t get it

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Knight Errant
    Looks fine on chrome for both kabam & facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyC2 View Post
    cheaper to buy 2 x 50 gems then to purchase 1 x 100 gems
    It's also cheaper to buy x3 100 instead of 300 .. that's 10p saved. My god.
    I'm sure i'll put something clever here one day. Working on it.

Forum TOS
    Support

Advanced Member
    Dear "knights",
    The thread poster is describing an issue with HIS purchase options, not yours. Also mocking a players comment, how professional and objective. My god.

Seriously if y'all are so jaded then maybe it's time to take a break and have over to someone else for a while whilst you refresh.

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rootyou View Post
    Dear "knights",
    The thread poster is describing an issue with HIS purchase options, not yours. Also mocking a players comment, how professional and objective. My god.

Seriously if y'all are so jaded then maybe it's time to take a break and have over to someone else for a while whilst you refresh.
    awesome. thank you Rootyou, my point exactly. sounds like you would make a far better knight than those i`m NOT getting any help from so far. as for this thread, i`m done with it. i`ll spend my money on a game where if i have a problem they`ll take me seriously cos they do actually want my money. FYI it`s not here lmao.

Expert Member
    Fr1ght, are you connecting to the internet via a foreign proxy server?

It could be that the game is misreading which territory you are playing from.

Glad the Knights are not having any problems though, thanks for the input, guys. :/
    I give up.. you win :/

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast