+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
    Que pasara con todo el trabajo que estamos haciendo en las hq si hay fusion ??

Mescolare i giocatori non può che far bene, se poi il 304 venisse fuso con 458 (e altri...) per me serebbe l'ideale.

Thumbs up thats a good suggestion,i like that too.i think that will make all domains active

Quote Originally Posted by Bash123Bash View Post
    Merging Domains on mass is no longer the right approach. A ladder approach is required

Elite Domain - Merge all Rank 1 and 2 alliances together. Generally filled with High Spenders

Premier Domain - Merge all 3 and 4 and 5 ranked domains together. Increase spending

Noble Domain - Merge all ranked alliances 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10

Standard domain - Everybody else who is still active within 60 days

One new beginner domain

At small charge everyone can pay to jump one domain up the ladder as either they improve or domains quieten down over time. Give one months notice to allow players to find alliances that meet their playing style as based on above

On behalf of Palehorse

thats a good suggestion,i like that too.i think that will make all domains active

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #214
    There are a lot of good ideas here everyone. We really do appreciate the enthusiastic response we have seen over the past few days!

Regards,
    Team KoC!

If anyone thinks these merges are gonna help think again i have been threw 3 and they have only helped for a short term.
    I will not be told how the game is supposed to be played I play the way I want to don't like it tough .If u want to farm play farmville

Lets get these domains figured out already. If you need more input message my inbox. I would like to see the post sooner then later.
    I am your GOD................BOW DOWN!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122