+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recall timer

Advanced Member
    It is designed this way to stop people exploiting it, it prevents you from seeing an attack, and sending all your stuff away to an alliance mate, to then wait for the attack then hit recall and instantly have it all back, there is nothing wrong with the current format and the way its set up, you demanding it be changed is so you CAN EXPLOIT it for your own personal gain.

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ok I Did It View Post
    It is designed this way to stop people exploiting it, it prevents you from seeing an attack, and sending all your stuff away to an alliance mate, to then wait for the attack then hit recall and instantly have it all back, there is nothing wrong with the current format and the way its set up, you demanding it be changed is so you CAN EXPLOIT it for your own personal gain.
    I will say this. Your whole post, in the words you chose have proven that your response is the absolutely most idiotic, moronic, and completely baseless point I've ever seen on this game. Did you even read the thread and the contents or did you just jump into it like a bandwagoner and started typing keys?

There absolutely is something wrong with the current format, and only an super hero tard like you would even think I said "instantly" back. HELLO, Earth to floating object called Ok I did it. Earth calling, do you receive???

I SAID FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST THAT THE TIME BACK SHOULD BE THE DISTANCE THEY HAVE ALREADY TRAVELED. Show me where I said instantly please. I never said that, those are your own words.

It's just plain common sense that something is jacked up that you travel 10 seconds out, but to turn around takes 12 hours? That is the whole point.

Earth to moron OK I did it again...Just what am I exploiting?? That I can send an attack out and get nothing because the travel map doesn't calculate ACTUAL distance? I am trying to "exploit" as you put it by simply asking the mechanic goes by the actual distance travelled, and not grant the full distance of return if recalled? Do they offer math where you live OK? Did you ever take math in school OK? How does it make any sense what so ever if I travelled one inch of a mile that I must go the entire mile to get back? Are you still in grade school OK? Do they offer LOGIC at your school? I suggest you take some, you need it. Don't post again unless you idiot proof yourself.

Stop insulting people who disagree with you. This is just how the game works, this is both a feature and a consequence, so until Kabam states it is a bug we should treat it as a feature of the game.

/agree with remus.

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Remus_ View Post
    Stop insulting people who disagree with you. This is just how the game works, this is both a feature and a consequence, so until Kabam states it is a bug we should treat it as a feature of the game.
    Wouldn't be a problem if someone wasn't remolding what I said nor putting words in my mouth. I never said the intent was have anything back instantly. I am attention to detail on that, and well aware you SAID kabam stated it was to be that way, I just never as well found where it said that. It seems quite clear they don't grasp the point about actual distance and chose instead to just start putting their own words in as if I said whatever, which I never did.

It may well be a feature of the game as you put it Remus but it is still stupid, utterly dumb and retarded to make a unit travel back a full distance they never travelled, and that is my main point. I am not trying to exploit anything what so ever.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Social links