+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member
    For some reason I can`t edit my post, so I will have to doublepost, sorry.
    Attacked lvl10 shanks with different kind of troops:

Twiligth Warfare and everything else at 8th level. (tried and wasted all my Nemesis bats against lvl9 loodcamp, they took out only over 30k of those 400k troops)
    Last edited by UserBroler; 04-01-2012 at 11:48 AM.

Shank base 8 : 500 bikers

I took out shanks base level 8 with 2400 nemesis bats, and had no loses, against the 500 bikers-nemesis bats
    my research is at around 8 on everything

I took out 8 and 9 with 15k snipers and one of each other unit.

Seems like there are a lot of different opinions about what to use on the boss (lv 10). Should i use all N. Bats or massive numbers of snipers? And as far as that goes does anyone know what type of attacker the boss is? Ranged/close range etc?

Advanced Member
    Bats are stronger, but Snipers requires great numbers and support from other troops.
    If you have enough bats then it`s the best choice.
    Anyway I guess you`re bount to lose troops anyway, because boss can kill any troop with single turn and as long as he lasts for several turn,s he will keep killing few of your troops.

what about your research levels and attack boost?

Quote Originally Posted by CinnyBrat View Post
    Attachment 19886

I am beginning to think you could send very few bats and still get the same results with very little loss.
    no you cant i tryed it with less bats and more snipers my troops were completely wiped

Quote Originally Posted by CinnyBrat View Post
    Attachment 19886

I am beginning to think you could send very few bats and still get the same results with very little loss.
    What were your research levels? Did you use vengeance or fortitude to increase attack/defense?

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
    I just took out shanks 10 with the following troops...was surprised at the survival rate of the lower ranks, but I will take my pup and go...thank you. lol Hope this info helps. No snips to mess up my bats.

research TW 7, SV6, BT 6, E 6, Sel Breed 8. I had Vengeance on alaready so it did help. And my gen was a lvl 14 with13% Att+

Attachment 19922
    Lest anyone didn't realize it, the above claim is complete BS. I strongly doubt you could even take out a level 8 base with that few troops.

Quote Originally Posted by Regina Dentata View Post
    Lest anyone didn't realize it, the above claim is complete BS. I strongly doubt you could even take out a level 8 base with that few troops.
    I shouldn't tell, but meh;

Name:  Level 10 25k.jpg
Views: 1593
Size:  47.2 KB

Images attach  
    Last edited by BelialTempter; 04-06-2012 at 03:48 AM. Reason: better picture :)

u need top put up ur research stats for clarification.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Liens sociaux