I just took out lvl 10 shanks with the following research
    Twilight Warfare 8
    Blood Transfusion 6
    Spectral Vision 4
    Selective Breeding 6

Name:  lvl10.jpg
Views: 1863
Size:  95.3 KB

I'm starting to think that the way to go on this fight is to just send a boatload of bats instead of messing around with snipers and melee.

i just beat lvl9 shank's with 5k snipers

Lightbulb

I have a question about the pup armor in lvl 10.... I waved lvl 5's for the other armor. Can you do this with lvl 10? I sent a clearing hit, then 4 follow-ups, 2 secs apart right behind it. Will this work to farm for pup armor, or does he auto-recoup his 100% health? Thx

question answered...... he auto re-coup's to 100% so the single hits I sent, died.

I also got my research to TW8 and all else 6 and sent 5500 nems with the same rainbow in my screenshot from earlier....NO LOSS
    Last edited by Valkyrie; 03-28-2012 at 03:51 PM.

Advanced Member
    ok i tried 12320 nem bats, 2oo ats and 3 each of the faster troops on a shank 1o base ...attack +10% general...no mods... level 6 bat tech.. level 9 twighlight and 8 everything else. i won but at a cost of 3047 nem bats. about a 30k power loss. buuut.. like others i can look to the bright side of a new op

edit: quest said i had a new pup..but i guess not.
    Last edited by redstarSQD; 03-29-2012 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by redstarSQD View Post
    ok i tried 12320 nem bats, 2oo ats and 3 each of the faster troops on a shank 1o base ...attack +10% general...no mods... level 6 bat tech.. level 9 twighlight and 8 everything else. i won but at a cost of 3047 nem bats. about a 30k power loss. buuut.. like others i can look to the bright side of a new op

Hey redstar,

You receive the Pup from claiming the associated quest from your advisor after defeating Level 10 Shank for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by redstarSQD View Post

Hey redstar,

You receive the Pup from claiming the associated quest from your advisor after defeating Level 10 Shank for the first time.

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by estarriol View Post
    [COLOR="#FFFF00"]Hey redstar,

You receive the Pup from claiming the associated quest from your advisor after defeating Level 10 Shank for the first time. [/COLOR]
    thanks i had like 20 unclaimed quests..thought i only had 4 as that's all could see or scroll 2

new shanks lvl 10 zero losses

Name:  new shank lvl 10 zero losses [800x600].jpg
Views: 1784
Size:  91.9 KB

all tech is lvl 9, zig (lvl 6 ) no troop bonus attack only the zig. gen lvl 15. without a zig you can add a troop attack boost to help you i think.

Did you manage to defeat the boss Lycanz? If so, what's your research?

Advanced Member
    Attack on lvl9 shanks base with bats only.
    lvl7 selective breeding
    lvl8 blood transfusion
    lvl8 twilight warfare
    lvl15 general, +14% attack

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Social links