+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

the new shanks lvl 8,9 and 10

what is the new troops need to defeat these since the update.. i know they were made easier but can't find the new lists other than pure guesses anyone have screen shots since update? or a list at least ty

Advanced Member
    Did lvl 10 without the use of nosferatus:

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaNL View Post
    Did lvl 10 without the use of nosferatus:

Well the only reason you lost bats is because you sent them with snipers.

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Barnes View Post
    Doesn't matter, got the Outpost

so would it be better to send the perch since they fixed the glitch

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Barnes View Post
    Yeah, I keep reading this, but it makes no damn sense. Are you saying the snipers kill their own troops, or what? Because what I've seen in actual practices is this: If you DON'T send bats with snipers, your snipers die instead of the bats. And in vastly greater numbers.

Advanced Member
    Battles start based on the range you can attack from. Snipers have long range, so they mean your army starts the fight from farther away than without them. This means your slow melee troops have farther to walk to get close enough to fight, while bats are fast melee and fly in to fight alone. If they're not strong enough to last a few turns, then they die. It's not that the snipers literally shoot your own bats, but they are the reason the bats die.

my question is....if you send only 1 grunt, 1 sig, and the snips and trucks....will the outcome be the same? Even 1 footman takes up a turn, does it have to be thousands lost or just the 1? And if 90k grunts can take him, can less snips? 10 attack vs 80attack seems like less snips would be enough. (With the assorted speed bumps, but no bats) Maybe I am missing something but it seems like major losses in these cases that could be avoided. For that matter, if you use only nem bats....10 attack of a grunt compared to 300 of a Nem bat....could a smaller group of them not do the job?
    Last edited by Valkyrie; 03-25-2012 at 04:49 PM.

lvl 10 shanks

Name:  lvl 10 shanks.jpg
Views: 4543
Size:  63.7 KB

I am beginning to think you could send very few bats and still get the same results with very little loss.

wow.. is that all you sent.. im massing up troops f0r that shank boss and you did it with just few troops.. lol.. i think im gonna try it now.. bats are really go0d meatshields cuz they rush to the battlefield.. lol.. theyre just long time to train th0..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Social links