+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    One suggestion I would like to have is the option to see if the opponent has used a sacred bull or one of the other boosts and that they are still in power, this has led to a few tragic wipes that I know off in many realms mine included, but to see this information would make us balanced again, and each would have a chance to adjust to suit. I think that the spy report that the other gets should note what lvl clairvoyance has so we know how much has been seen.

Great idea, level 11 clairvoyance should give us more information. I make a summary

1. Boost : could be attack or defend boost
    2. Wraith Dragon status : available (summoned and still in SR) or not (not being summoned or it is flying)
    3. Idle pops

Any suggestion again guys?

If I look from the developer side, it's very simple to make. It only needs SELECT statement to query the proper records. No need additional database field or script routines. Text only, no need to put any pictures of boost or wraith dragon, just as simple as the current last time awake information. But once again, Ancestrial Seal is needed to upgrade this research to level 11. Or maybe Kabam may put level 10 Wraith Dragon as a condition as well.

If it is a higher, then maybe it should show us what they have built in construction. It would tell us what they are capable of, but it wouldn't tell us what and how many troops they have. Same thing if you spied an outpost. But anyone can summon a wraith at anytime.

Other good ideas for level 11 Clairvo would be:

1) Buildings and levels
    2) Actual number of troops in city, not just how many are defending (bye bye fluff builders! LOL)
    3) Ability to make a level 11 Sentinel
    4) Happiness (only needed if the new feature below is added)

Level 11 Sentinel should give ALL troop types and numbers (not just 14) and also whether boosts (especially Sacreds) are activated or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Noob_57Q9DN5 View Post
    Cannons/archers: Built on the Wall as Wall Defenses (same in KoC). Good feature to add to the game.
    Emotion meter: Based on Happiness, higher emotion meter = stronger dragon.
    Last edited by Noob_57Q9DN5; 03-29-2012 at 11:50 AM.

Expert Member

Honestly

I think this is a silly idea and not one I would be happy go through 3days of glitches just to have it added. You would not know any thing by seeing my idle pop My full idle pop when no ques are in is about 400k and most the time unless I make big ques I have left over idle pop after queing. Whether my wraith is summoned or not also does not help you for all you know I bought 5k rubies just to purchase blue energy so I may have enough of that and talis to summon it as many times as I like so really it tells you nothing.

Expert Member

This is such a bad idea...

Then there is no point in hiding let alone being able to decide what defenders you would like have. This sounds like a person who is small and doesn't build fast enough thinking that those who do must be fluff. Thats not so at all I can grow 1-1.5mil over night if one of my 20day ques finish that night. Does that mean I am fluff? No I promise you I build no junk I wait a long time to get that power jump and make smaller ques in ops to continue gaining power while waiting.As for what buildings some one has that does you no good except for with the sentenial. That is the only building that will assist the attacker in knowing if they have it or not. The rest of it honestly does not help and is not the attackers business.

Quote Originally Posted by Noob_57Q9DN5 View Post
    Other good ideas for level 11 Clairvo would be:

1) Buildings and levels
    2) Actual number of troops in city, not just how many are defending (bye bye fluff builders! LOL)
    3) Ability to make a level 11 Sentinel
    4) Happiness (only needed if the new feature below is added)

Level 11 Sentinel should give ALL troop types and numbers (not just 14) and also whether boosts (especially Sacreds) are activated or not.

Hey Melissa, I know idle pops information won't work for you, but I believe someone will need it. Just like the other information at Spy Report. And about the wraith, not everyone buys rubies to get blue energy. Like me, I prefer to buy speed ups. Well, it's all depends who we are facing. And, with the information, we can descrive our opponent more accurate. The analysis is not only 1 day, but it could be 1 week. I alone need 1 day to 1 week to learn my opponent's habit before I make a mess with him

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthPrimuz View Post
    Hey Melissa, I know idle pops information won't work for you, but I believe someone will need it. Just like the other information at Spy Report. And about the wraith, not everyone buys rubies to get blue energy. Like me, I prefer to buy speed ups. Well, it's all depends who we are facing. And, with the information, we can descrive our opponent more accurate. The analysis is not only 1 day, but it could be 1 week. I alone need 1 day to 1 week to learn my opponent's habit before I make a mess with him
    Idle pop will never tell you anything about anyone that will ever be helpful to an attacker in any way, shape or form. Same with the wraith status. What exactly can you tell about my habits if I tell you that typically I have between 0 and 20k idle pop at any given time of day. My wraith is always in a state of summoned. Tell what exactly you have learned?
    Plain text = Speaking as a Player (feel free to ignore me or disagree/argue) [COLOR="#FF0000"]Red = Speaking as Moderator (please respect my warning and the forum rules)[/COLOR]

Expert Member

Actually no it wouldn't

First off the wraith does nothing for the defender so why would the attacker need it? Sorry if you spy me and I spy back and you have resources I will hit you for that alone so that is just silly and you have no reason or need to know any private information about a players building style idle pop or wraith availability unless they decide to tell you. What you are asking for is a acceptable way to cheat and nothing more. I rarely buy any rubies however I dont whine about my low power or not being able to see information that is none of my bussiness you.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPrimuz View Post

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12