+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Resonable adjustments to update 12.0

ISO8 has a very explcit list of fixes.
    something like the following (this us just an example)

1) fix parry to be able to reduce damage to 0 regardless of diminishing returns and make block overall better

2) drop the challenger rating. its stupid to have something that makes an obvious challenge like using a 3* to fight a 5* harder.

3) revisit nerfed champs (witch, Thor, DS, BW) and work with the community to find some middle ground. You literally made the best chamla now the worse

Why were these champs making hard to build challenging content? lets address the core kssues

-----
    Thor: ok I get it. he could kill mega bosses with a few parries and 3+ armor breaks. give us at max of 2 armor breaks so you now have an obvious bound on how much damage he can do.

Witch: ok the stun lock roll over everything without thought probably really was annoying for you challenge creators. Admit it the regen - wasn't the real problem. So make her not stun and maybe regen doesn't stack. She'd still be an amazing powerhouse but require skill + with diminishing return criticals she wouldn't be hitting with criticals as much.

DS: honestly theirs nothing Super OP about him. He requires skill. He has his flaws. Ok so maybe we stick to the longer cycle and adjust his healing down from 55% it used to be to 40%. He didn't need his healing magic to be castrated

Black widow: maybe 100% was too much. she was an interesting one. Maybe give her 80% with +/-10% based on class advantage/disadvantage. 90% vs a science would be pretty damn helpful without being too ridiculous.

Cap / WW2: block proficiency was made to be a perfect block based on health but now just average

DP: healing factor should be the best in the game
    ----

4) more rank down tickets. send us double what you sent and give us twice as long to decide.

5) continue to work with a few appointed community members to adress any other concerns we see arise

ISO8 Family

Banned

They honestly do not care what we say

Im so close to giving up on them they know what we are saying but they are set on doing things we dont want so no point trying to convince them anymore. Its sad i know but this is what happens when some people become successful.

Yep agree with all. Bring back the regen and healing on all. I was really sad when I heard my scarlet was getting nerf. She was R5 sig 99. I brought her down to R3. I got Ghost Rider not so long after they warned us of the big nerf. I was a bit happy but then the big nerf was released and I noticed that Ghost rider doesn't heal much anymore. I'm looking at my rooster and honestly, I have no idea which mystic to rank anymore.

Agree with ISO8

UUA family endorses ISO 8's list with the following additional comments.

1. Priority needs to be fixing the parry issue. Parry is a skill and the concerted effort to neuter it with parry-immune champs was frustrating enough. But to take it away as a tool to avoid damage is too much.
    2. Cap/WWII have to have the highest BP in the game. Otherwise, what do they bring to the table?
    3. Assuming we stick to flat values vice percentages, life steal/regen numbers should be adjusted to reflect the health of champs involved. If you lose 1k health in a fight but can only recover 77, you might as well quit. You literally cannot see the health increase during life steal phase for DS. That's ineffective. Pick a middle ground.
    4. Storm is dramatically neutered. Please take another look at her offensively. Specifically her S3.

UUA family

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Kabam Moderator
    Thanks for keeping your feedback and suggestions constructive!
    Help and Support Pages (choose your game, your issue, try suggested fixes before sending an email to Game Support): http://kabam.force.com/PKB?game=All
    Kabam TOS: https://www.kabam.com/corporate/terms-of-service
    Forums Rules of Conduct: http://community.kabam.com/forums/showthread.php?179-Kabam-Forums-Rules-of-Conduct%22
    MCOC FORUM Rules of Conduct: http://community.kabam.com/forums/showthread.php?338605-Forum-Rules-Read-Me-Before-Posting!

SPi agrees with ISOB. As a member of an alliance who scores top1% in summoner advancement consistently, we are not spending either til you fix this calamity.

Quote Originally Posted by revolvermag View Post
    ISO8 has a very explcit list of fixes.
    something like the following (this us just an example)

1) fix parry to be able to reduce damage to 0 regardless of diminishing returns and make block overall better

2) drop the challenger rating. its stupid to have something that makes an obvious challenge like using a 3* to fight a 5* harder.

3) revisit nerfed champs (witch, Thor, DS, BW) and work with the community to find some middle ground. You literally made the best chamla now the worse

Why were these champs making hard to build challenging content? lets address the core kssues

-----
    Thor: ok I get it. he could kill mega bosses with a few parries and 3+ armor breaks. give us at max of 2 armor breaks so you now have an obvious bound on how much damage he can do.

Witch: ok the stun lock roll over everything without thought probably really was annoying for you challenge creators. Admit it the regen - wasn't the real problem. So make her not stun and maybe regen doesn't stack. She'd still be an amazing powerhouse but require skill + with diminishing return criticals she wouldn't be hitting with criticals as much.

DS: honestly theirs nothing Super OP about him. He requires skill. He has his flaws. Ok so maybe we stick to the longer cycle and adjust his healing down from 55% it used to be to 40%. He didn't need his healing magic to be castrated

Black widow: maybe 100% was too much. she was an interesting one. Maybe give her 80% with +/-10% based on class advantage/disadvantage. 90% vs a science would be pretty damn helpful without being too ridiculous.

Cap / WW2: block proficiency was made to be a perfect block based on health but now just average

DP: healing factor should be the best in the game
    ----

4) more rank down tickets. send us double what you sent and give us twice as long to decide.

5) continue to work with a few appointed community members to adress any other concerns we see arise

ISO8 Family
    Agree with you like 99% players of this game.

sorry for posting but....

some time ago i prommised not to post in the forum,but sorry that upgrade 12 is total bs,i fully agree whit that dude,allso for ultron you coud have just done the heal over more time and just change the nodes in war,aq and on and on,i have wasted my awakening jem to awaken sw and i was surprised,allso for 2 eyers i got no wolverine,coudnt dup sw,or get black widdow at 4*.

ok i know that the game was unfair before but now its unplayable,heres my sujestion:

get the things to the way thay war before the upgrade and start over,than make ultron heal less over more time,thor cant stack armor brakes whit pary(Parry doesnt go + Armor brake) STUN FROM SPECIAL ONLY,wolverine shud be healing iven faster than he was before the upgrade but lets say thats not a cartoon,so ok he heals something but enough so he can restore to max,doctor strange that what i see is a great joke he was fine requiering skill champ shure he was one of the best but you cant make them all equal ,theres aways going to be someone better than the rest,SW yes the stun is unoing but you can remove it or reduce the chance,i havent been able to stun a single oponent in mounts whit moon knight.....

again sorry for posting but i coudnt resist becose your killing the game and if you dont do something soon wer all gonna loose a lot - you and the players,so im beging you save the game before its too late....

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Manager of Community
    Quote Originally Posted by saio00 View Post
    some time ago i prommised not to post in the forum,but sorry that upgrade 12 is total bs,i fully agree whit that dude,allso for ultron you coud have just done the heal over more time and just change the nodes in war,aq and on and on,i have wasted my awakening jem to awaken sw and i was surprised,allso for 2 eyers i got no wolverine,coudnt dup sw,or get black widdow at 4*.

ok i know that the game was unfair before but now its unplayable,heres my sujestion:

get the things to the way thay war before the upgrade and start over,than make ultron heal less over more time,thor cant stack armor brakes whit pary(Parry doesnt go + Armor brake) STUN FROM SPECIAL ONLY,wolverine shud be healing iven faster than he was before the upgrade but lets say thats not a cartoon,so ok he heals something but enough so he can restore to max,doctor strange that what i see is a great joke he was fine requiering skill champ shure he was one of the best but you cant make them all equal ,theres aways going to be someone better than the rest,SW yes the stun is unoing but you can remove it or reduce the chance,i havent been able to stun a single oponent in mounts whit moon knight.....

again sorry for posting but i coudnt resist becose your killing the game and if you dont do something soon wer all gonna loose a lot - you and the players,so im beging you save the game before its too late....

Definitely don't apologize for stopping in to share your thoughts with us. Thank you for the feedback. It's good for us to hear from players. We're hoping to have more information regarding this update for everyone, very soon.

Changes

I partially agree with those suggestions. Parry shouldnt be guaranteed 0 across the board. It wasnt always 0 before the update. That being said it should definetly be mitigating more dmg than it currently is. And certain champs should get perfect parries like the capt americas and other really high block prof champs.

As for sw, i like the nerfs to her. A couple are a little extreme but overall agree with the above suggestions. Remove her stun ability maybe make her regen 8% health similar in line to wolvie without the power bar requirementand unstackable. Have it trigger a little more often but yea not to the point of allowing for 100% health all the time.

And finally on to dr strange, keep the longer cycles, i actually really like the flat rate heals but just suggest it be increased some maybe around double the current amount mayne 2.5 times the normal.

Thor is well thor, i say keep him limited to 1 stack of armor break but maybe make that single armor break stack a little stronger to balance between current and pre update.

I am by no means a top player, im not even a big spender. I have been playing around 15-16 months and enjoy this game greatly. When the perfect block teams were removed i was estatic, and i called for a sw nerf prior to this bc too many ppl over abused the crit synergy mechanic with her. She was plenty powerful enough without the extra crits. All this being said i feel what is trying to be accomolished by this update i just believe it was done too drastically in some areas such as the block prof, and excessive parry damage.

Well thats my 2 cents on the matter maybe it will be taken into consideration.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast