ISO8 has a very explcit list of fixes.
something like the following (this us just an example)
1) fix parry to be able to reduce damage to 0 regardless of diminishing returns and make block overall better
2) drop the challenger rating. its stupid to have something that makes an obvious challenge like using a 3* to fight a 5* harder.
3) revisit nerfed champs (witch, Thor, DS, BW) and work with the community to find some middle ground. You literally made the best chamla now the worse
Why were these champs making hard to build challenging content? lets address the core kssues
Thor: ok I get it. he could kill mega bosses with a few parries and 3+ armor breaks. give us at max of 2 armor breaks so you now have an obvious bound on how much damage he can do.
Witch: ok the stun lock roll over everything without thought probably really was annoying for you challenge creators. Admit it the regen - wasn't the real problem. So make her not stun and maybe regen doesn't stack. She'd still be an amazing powerhouse but require skill + with diminishing return criticals she wouldn't be hitting with criticals as much.
DS: honestly theirs nothing Super OP about him. He requires skill. He has his flaws. Ok so maybe we stick to the longer cycle and adjust his healing down from 55% it used to be to 40%. He didn't need his healing magic to be castrated
Black widow: maybe 100% was too much. she was an interesting one. Maybe give her 80% with +/-10% based on class advantage/disadvantage. 90% vs a science would be pretty damn helpful without being too ridiculous.
Cap / WW2: block proficiency was made to be a perfect block based on health but now just average
DP: healing factor should be the best in the game
4) more rank down tickets. send us double what you sent and give us twice as long to decide.
5) continue to work with a few appointed community members to adress any other concerns we see arise