+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I've used sacred on 4 waves against a guy, didn't kill him 1 troop, even tho i used bumps, 10k lbm and a gd (Fd/Sd/Water/City) ...he had 70k banshess, 60k ogres, 60k ft, 60k lj on wall only...
    I express my opinion at no charge, I may be wrong, is human!
    If you bad mouth me & wait for me to care about it, please wait in that line -------->

Guessing from what seeing. Kabam intended the Bull to be used as defence. Even against the wraith. But they didn't see it as an attacked tool. And if you have a meat shield, its not near as effective. However, its still screwed up. You dont know its coming. And now there is a way to clear out the only defence against a Wraith??? Really? Something needs to be done about this. The the loss of troops is total BS. Day 7, and still no response from Kabam.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_Devil View Post
    I've used sacred on 4 waves against a guy, didn't kill him 1 troop, even tho i used bumps, 10k lbm and a gd (Fd/Sd/Water/City) ...he had 70k banshess, 60k ogres, 60k ft, 60k lj on wall only...
    Right, me too. Standard mid player defense, and killed nothing with it. Anyway, Sacred Bull must be bugged item, 500x attack boost of the GD/ED makes ED as powerful as 2k Lava Jaws, not 100k. Has Kabam ever stated what's the catch?

It seems that huge kills with it come when you only send 1 of most kinds of troops.

i agree

this sacred bull is nonsense. Now that the wraith got a little harder to launch, they release sacred bull on fortuna!! Im not ruining months of work to this. So either the game will get boring with no wallers (more than what it is now), or i will just wall and end it quicky. This used to be a fun game...

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Rhinehart View Post
    Check this out...lost all this to 24 troops and a frost dragon....thanks for the spit in the face kabam. Please post your thoughts folks. thanks.(239k FM's on my wall also defending not pictured)
    Attachment 19608
    Bare with me I will explain it to you so you understand but keep in mind your not going to like what I have to say but it is what it is. Please read each response I am trying to explain the questions and statements that over all explain the whole.

Well we never know how anything works we just get told that " programmers have studied the report and everything is functioning properly"
    The fight is correct you had no defense set up for a Fire dragon not a frost bye the way as the fire dragon gets a tremendous boost far beyond normal means it soul target was your lava's, having the Bumps: the one of every troop aloud it stay in battle much longer than normal you had no defense set up for this and paid dearly. It crossed the field first and hit your lava's. The lava's and ft's targeted the closet approaching melee I believe it supposed to be the Highest threat but mechanics don't seem to take in the consideration of boosts, so as each turn went down The dragon was free to go on a onslaught through your troops until each one of the bumps died then they focused on the dragon.

lol because i have defended this same hit successfully this way before...same as defending the wraith it was last time..this time not. i dont think theres RNG's in pvp battle.
    Several mistakes here
    #1. The troop sent at you looked suspicious you should have adjusted for the attack, minimal defense is better than a over kill defense when it looks suspicious. And you would of lost minimal troops me i would have used 1k-2k of each defense and fighting type and 1 of each bump that will kill a normal attack of such low number.

2#. You never use a wraith defense for defending any type of stagger it is a wipe waiting to happen, all your troops could have been token with one legit stagger coming in on that hit. No sacred needed just a regular crimson bull and dragon heart and the attacker would have token barley any lose just some go's and ft's and u would of been wiped clean.

3#. RNG is in all battle mechanics PvP & PvE as is it is in drops and in revival percentages.

Quote Originally Posted by tkeagle View Post
    Attachment 19611
    And because of this hit. Another right behind it, (wraith) and wiped out everything else I had on the wall. (Still waiting for my reply From Kabam.) 6 days and counting.
    You also put your self in the same predicament as the OP of this thread you over killed in some areas and under shoot in other's it should have looked suspicious to you minimal is better than over kill and you paid dearly for it. I hope read all the response I have giving to help you understand what you can, do how you should handle it and just basic knowledge how it all worked out.

Please continue to read on down.

Quote Originally Posted by bloopville View Post
    Your missing the point. Dude lost 300k specials to 25 troops. If this is what the Sacred Bull does, every legitimate player is quitting. 3 months of work wiped by something you can't know is coming, and that you don't have to work to achieve.
    I think your missing some good points but your's allow me to finish mine.

The Sacred is functioning correctly and it does less damage than it did in it first two weeks of release. And honestly idk many quitting because of this.

[SIZE=3][COLOR="#FFFF00"]Now The Most Important Thing You Brought Up Is:[/COLOR][/SIZE] How do you know if it being used, Simple you send 1 spy attacking to his fortress it will show all boosts applied. Some people ask what about if they apply it during the march. I when seeing something suspicious keep spying all the way up to last minute of impact checking the reports to see what applied to the troops coming my way.

Quote Originally Posted by tkeagle View Post
    Guessing from what seeing. Kabam intended the Bull to be used as defence. Even against the wraith. But they didn't see it as an attacked tool. And if you have a meat shield, its not near as effective. However, its still screwed up. You dont know its coming. And now there is a way to clear out the only defence against a Wraith??? Really? Something needs to be done about this. The the loss of troops is total BS. Day 7, and still no response from Kabam.
    Sacred Bull, Crimson Bull and I believe Dragon hearts are not applied during defense only during attacking. As in Bones and shields are not applied during attacking but only during defense. You can easily check this your self apply em all get someone to attack you with 1 spy and then go attack something, you will see what boosts are applied during what mechanics being taken placed. Yes Kabam very much new this was being used as attack tool, hence it is a sacred bull & not called sacred bones & yes there was sacred bones at one point.

There is always a risk to using a wraith defense you are open to a complete wipe when you use a wraith defense because you have no real defending force and no fluff defense set up so a normal stagger can one shot wipe your wraith defense. No sacred boost needed.

Final Notes.
    All in all if it looks suspicious use a bit of common since don't defend it or use spy's in attack mode to see what boosts are applied to the march coming at you. Always use minimal if you decide to defend something this suspicious looking. Believe it or not this game wasn't meant to be a try to open wall for every attack it was meant to have troops come and u have enough time to analyze the attacks and defend against em. If they are speeder's let em speed. It is a great risk to try and catch what u don't see coming so if u open up and get caught who fault is it really they guy who was sending in speeding farm march's and decided to hit ya with a speeding wraith and now you lost all your fluff and go's? nope it was your own for taking a chance and defending blindly. Defend what you know u can defend, use what necessary, lock in attacks with one hour cft's so you can't be caught by surprise attacks, send spy's in attack mode to evaluate the boosts of your attacker's. [SIZE=3][COLOR="#FFFF00"]I Honest Hope I helped you all understand the game a bbit better and now you have the tools to adjust to your future battles.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    Last edited by PrideOfSin; 03-17-2012 at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PrideOfSin View Post
    Bare with me I will explain it to you so you understand but keep in mind your not going to like what I have to say but it is what it is. Please read each response I am trying to explain the questions and statements that over all explain the whole.

The fight is correct you had no defense set up for a Fire dragon not a frost bye the way as the fire dragon gets a tremendous boost far beyond normal means it soul target was your lava's, having the Bumps: the one of every troop aloud it stay in battle much longer than normal you had no defense set up for this and paid dearly. It crossed the field first and hit your lava's. The lava's and ft's targeted the closet approaching melee I believe it supposed to be the Highest threat but mechanics don't seem to take in the consideration of boosts, so as each turn went down The dragon was free to go on a onslaught through your troops until each one of the bumps died then they focused on the dragon.

Several mistakes here
    #1. The troop sent at you looked suspicious you should have adjusted for the attack, minimal defense is better than a over kill defense when it looks suspicious. And you would of lost minimal troops me i would have used 1k-2k of each defense and fighting type and 1 of each bump that will kill a normal attack of such low number.

2#. You never use a wraith defense for defending any type of stagger it is a wipe waiting to happen, all your troops could have been token with one legit stagger coming in on that hit. No sacred needed just a regular crimson bull and dragon heart and the attacker would have token barley any lose just some go's and ft's and u would of been wiped clean.

3#. RNG is in all battle mechanics PvP & PvE as is it is in drops and in revival percentages.

You also put your self in the same predicament as the OP of this thread you over killed in some areas and under shoot in other's it should have looked suspicious to you minimal is better than over kill and you paid dearly for it. I hope read all the response I have giving to help you understand what you can, do how you should handle it and just basic knowledge how it all worked out.

Please continue to read on down.

I think your missing some good points but your's allow me to finish mine.

The Sacred is functioning correctly and it does less damage than it did in it first two weeks of release. And honestly idk many quitting because of this.

[SIZE=3][COLOR="#FFFF00"]Now The Most Important Thing You Brought Up Is:[/COLOR][/SIZE] How do you know if it being used, Simple you send 1 spy attacking to his fortress it will show all boosts applied. Some people ask what about if they apply it during the march. I when seeing something suspicious keep spying all the way up to last minute of impact checking the reports to see what applied to the troops coming my way.

Sacred Bull, Crimson Bull and I believe Dragon hearts are not applied during defense only during attacking. As in Bones and shields are not applied during attacking but only during defense. You can easily check this your self apply em all get someone to attack you with 1 spy and then go attack something, you will see what boosts are applied during what mechanics being taken placed. Yes Kabam very much new this was being used as attack tool, hence it is a sacred bull & not called sacred bones & yes there was sacred bones at one point.

There is always a risk to using a wraith defense you are open to a complete wipe when you use a wraith defense because you have no real defending force and no fluff defense set up so a normal stagger can one shot wipe your wraith defense. No sacred boost needed.

Final Notes.
    All in all if it looks suspicious use a bit of common since don't defend it or use spy's in attack mode to see what boosts are applied to the march coming at you. Always use minimal if you decide to defend something this suspicious looking. Believe it or not this game wasn't meant to be a try to open wall for every attack it was meant to have troops come and u have enough time to analyze the attacks and defend against em. If they are speeder's let em speed. It is a great risk to try and catch what u don't see coming so if u open up and get caught who fault is it really they guy who was sending in speeding farm march's and decided to hit ya with a speeding wraith and now you lost all your fluff and go's? nope it was your own for taking a chance and defending blindly. Defend what you know u can defend, use what necessary, lock in attacks with one hour cft's so you can't be caught by surprise attacks, send spy's in attack mode to evaluate the boosts of your attacker's. [SIZE=3][COLOR="#FFFF00"]I Honest Hope I helped you all understand the game a bbit better and now you have the tools to adjust to your future battles.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    It would be easier to follow if you would use some commas, but I will try to address a couple of points.

Damage - At best, the Dragon might cross the field of battle in a single round and deliver 100% of it's 11,000 ranged * 500 boost against the Jaws. This would deliver 5,500,000 in damage (of course we know, there are reductions because of the defense number, so damage would be less than this). The remaining jaws, then should easily wipe the dragon, unless, in fact,the Dragon is never targeted by the Jaws,and not engaged until the melee reaches them. If so, this is crappy battle mechanics that the defender doesn't address the troop that is likely to provide the only damage, and it should be changed. The aggregate life of just the Jaws is over 370 million. It should take 67 rounds or so for the Dragon to kill the Jaws, if 100% of all damage was inflicted every round.. All of the speed bumps would have been disposed of long before that, so I don't believe your analysis is correct.

THe fact that larger attacks with Sacred Bull don't seem to have the same devastating effect tells me there is some glitch with this single unit attack that people have found out about.

Can you know if there is a Sacred Bull. - In general, you play dead before you wall, and attacks are usually speeded. Also, it is very possible that a sacred Bull attack will be part of a group attack,and you are preparing for the Wraith. There are many reasons that you will not know about the Sacred B(S) until it hits.

As I have stated in Wraith threads many times, attacks rarely come singly against big players. There is a series of sentinel warnings, some of which
    are fake spy attacks, some of which are just spies, some of which are unit attacks that will be recalled, some which might hit and some which might Wraiths. Because the Wraith defense is vulnerable to the standard rainbow, and the standard defense loses a lot of ogres to Wraith, we live in a world where nobody defends. Attacks like this one just make it worse. If even the most powerful players are wiped with a crappy little attack, then there is no point to building up an army, and it's time to play something else.

THAT'S NOT TRUE
    How do you know if SACRED BULL being used: Simple you send 1 spy attacking to his fortress it will show all boosts applied. Some people ask what about if they apply it during the march. I when seeing something suspicious keep spying all the way up to last minute of impact checking the reports to see what applied to the troops coming my way.

All you'll see are defense boosts. Not attack boosts such as SR is.

Its not good

I agree that kabam needs to do something about that. it happened to me and I am not even that high of a level. but still took a good power wallop by losing what i did lose. It sucks.. They need to remove the sacred bull because its nothing but trouble.. And the earlier post about the wraith. and all of the other add on's made the game more challenging but you are right no one seems to wall anymore.. For a war game its not doing anything but gaining power.. and sit around and attack Acamps and wilds.. Some people dont have money to throw in the game to buy the completion grants and ancestrial seals to upgrade things.. But those are my 2 cents on things

kabam pls answer this...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Social links