+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I got hit by one of those also. IS total BS. and Kabam still has not given me a personal reply back yet. It's been 6 days. And they wont tell me If this is correct or not. I know a lot of ppl that are quiting, if this is how the sarced bull is ment to work.

Quote Originally Posted by bloopville View Post
    tkeagle, can you show your report.

been while since posted in here. and big report. will see if can get it down to size.

Quote Originally Posted by tkeagle View Post
    I got hit by one of those also. IS total BS. and Kabam still has not given me a personal reply back yet. It's been 6 days. And they wont tell me If this is correct or not. I know a lot of ppl that are quiting, if this is how the sarced bull is ment to work.
    yea i will quit....i lost 5.2 mill [power to 24 troops and a frost dragon lol if this is how it works then they can have this game....

Name:  Sarced 222222.JPG
Views: 627
Size:  63.9 KB
    And because of this hit. Another right behind it, (wraith) and wiped out everything else I had on the wall. (Still waiting for my reply From Kabam.) 6 days and counting.

i was 42 mill before the hit i had now im 36 mill lol i spent alot of money doing that so i better get a reply soon.

Quote Originally Posted by tkeagle View Post
    Attachment 19611
    And because of this hit. Another right behind it, (wraith) and wiped out everything else I had on the wall. (Still waiting for my reply From Kabam.) 6 days and counting.

Total and utter Bull Crap. We need some response to this!

his defense beat your attack. it really is that simple. should have gone with the serpent

Quote Originally Posted by CuchulainTheGnome View Post
    his defense beat your attack. it really is that simple. should have gone with the serpent
    Your missing the point. Dude lost 300k specials to 25 troops. If this is what the Sacred Bull does, every legitimate player is quitting. 3 months of work wiped by something you can't know is coming, and that you don't have to work to achieve.

Elite Member
    There's just no excuse for this. It cannot possibly be the way Sacred Bull was inended to work. Everyone complains about the wraith, the wraith at least makes sense and does what it's intended to and is defensible. This is just utter nonsense.
    Plain text = Speaking as a Player (feel free to ignore me or disagree/argue) [COLOR="#FF0000"]Red = Speaking as Moderator (please respect my warning and the forum rules)[/COLOR]

How the...? I got a normal report against a sacred.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_Devil View Post
    Just took this hit.

I express my opinion at no charge, I may be wrong, is human!
    If you bad mouth me & wait for me to care about it, please wait in that line -------->

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Social links