+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Issues with the Sacred Bull...has this happened to you ?

Check this out...lost all this to 24 troops and a frost dragon....thanks for the spit in the face kabam. Please post your thoughts folks. thanks.(239k FM's on my wall also defending not pictured)
    Name:  sacred bull.JPG
Views: 1488
Size:  93.5 KB
    Last edited by Brad Rhinehart; 03-16-2012 at 04:39 PM.

Expert Member
    Damn , that's nasty ! =0/ I wish they would get rid of those . I have 2 but never used them . I'd be willing to lose them if they ousted them from the game

sacred bull is just scared bs

that is just dumb.
    this game is dying cause no one would wall anymore, and instead of changing the game to make ppl wall more all kabam does is add stuff that would make sure
    ppl will never wall.
    this game used to make sense but with the new add ons like the wraith and now the sacred bull kabam ruined everything!
    at least with the wraith u could chose if u want to defend it or not... with this dumb sacred bull bs u cant even know the attacker had it on til after the hit.
    all they do is add more ops and open new realms it feels like they dont even think about what they are doing anymore!
    Doa is half dead... all serius players are complaining about it for the last 5 mounts.
    kabam has to work on this game or they will lose it soon!

If this is Kabam's intention with a Sacred Bull and Crimson Bull together, than I will never open up this game again. Please tell me this is not how the Sacred Bull is supposed to work.

Expert Member
    Gotta be asked though . Why did you only defend with ranged troops ? Not that there is any excuse for this carnage

Well we never know how anything works we just get told that " programmers have studied the report and everything is functioning properly"

Quote Originally Posted by bloopville View Post
    If this is Kabam's intention with a Sacred Bull and Crimson Bull together, than I will never open up this game again. Please tell me this is not how the Sacred Bull is supposed to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Amplexus View Post
    Gotta be asked though . Why did you only defend with ranged troops ? Not that there is any excuse for this carnage
    he was trying to defend against a Wraith dragon. Why just ranged troops. I have a simular report.

lol because i have defended this same hit successfully this way before...same as defending the wraith it was last time..this time not. i dont think theres RNG's in pvp battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Amplexus View Post

tkeagle, can you show your report.

Wraith defense.Name:  god san wraith.JPG
Views: 1440
Size:  61.9 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by bloopville View Post
    tkeagle, can you show your report.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Social links