+ Reply to Thread

Better Business Bureau in San Francisco (for Rockyou and Kabam)

BBB serving the San Francisco Bay Area and Northern Coastal California (Oakland, CA) 1000 Broadway, Suite 625 Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510)844-2000 Fax: (510)844-2100 Email: info@bbbemail.org Web: www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco

Your complaint was routed to the above BBB because all the complaints on the specific business you complained about are processed by the above BBB.

Please contact the above BBB directly if you have any questions about your complaint.

my latest response back to BBB, after Rockyou said a week a go that they would address my ticket. When you get a response through BBB they ask you to indicate if you accept or reject the company's response, and herein I reject it:

I am rejecting this response because:

The company is suggested a possible reason for the problem but I am still not seeing any response in terms of action on my complaint. I was promised certain game bonuses in response to certain purchases of in-game items. The company has made large numbers of such offers and many other game participants have been complaining about not receiving the bonuses. I consider this annoying to say the least and fraudulent at worst. In addition the company seems to be ignoring all "support ticket" requests, or at least taking weeks and months to respond, as other players have indicated. If Rockyou is not able to manage the game properly then they should either close down the game or pass it on to a better administrator.

+ Reply to Thread