+ Reply to Thread
    Advanced Member

Better Business Bureau in San Francisco (for Rockyou and Kabam)

BBB serving the San Francisco Bay Area and Northern Coastal California (Oakland, CA) 1000 Broadway, Suite 625 Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510)844-2000 Fax: (510)844-2100 Email: info@bbbemail.org Web: www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco

Your complaint was routed to the above BBB because all the complaints on the specific business you complained about are processed by the above BBB.

Please contact the above BBB directly if you have any questions about your complaint.

Advanced Member
    my latest response back to BBB, after Rockyou said a week a go that they would address my ticket. When you get a response through BBB they ask you to indicate if you accept or reject the company's response, and herein I reject it:

I am rejecting this response because:

The company is suggested a possible reason for the problem but I am still not seeing any response in terms of action on my complaint. I was promised certain game bonuses in response to certain purchases of in-game items. The company has made large numbers of such offers and many other game participants have been complaining about not receiving the bonuses. I consider this annoying to say the least and fraudulent at worst. In addition the company seems to be ignoring all "support ticket" requests, or at least taking weeks and months to respond, as other players have indicated. If Rockyou is not able to manage the game properly then they should either close down the game or pass it on to a better administrator.

Expert Member
    this would get results. either get problems fixed or the game shut town.
    Thug of captains logg sector - Level 3 million+ base now abandoned

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by captahole View Post
    this would get results. either get problems fixed or the game shut town.
    FWIW, you can use the BBB to address RY directly or complain to Kabam about RY, they are both part of the SF BBB.

But California is basically totally hosed, IMO, these days. They prolly made it a sanctuary for abusive and ripoff companies. I play one other Kabam game called Pirates Tides of Fortune and it is amazing all the new improvements they keep making, if only edgeworld could be treated similarly.
    Last edited by TreasureCoast; 03-07-2017 at 03:16 AM.

Expert Member
    so far, only automated messages, if you are lucky, from the non existent support.
    Cloning bases seems to be totally legal nowadays. Several tickets sent and only one has got automated response. Then got the automated mail, requesting naming the player/s who is doing it, and write down all the coordinates, where the player has the base, so they go look it for themselves.

This only proves, two things, 1. there is no customer support of any kind or 2. There are only one or two persons for all their games, and they have no clue what so ever, what the people are complaining (incompetent doing the job). Like I would start writing around 100 players names and since all those players have close to 100 clone base, some players have close to 500 bases....

Clearly they can not even know how to calculate...

but this is the quality of service which the game have had multiple years.

oh, and replies, "we are investigating the issue, but due to the privacy issues, we can not tell you what we have done"... well done clearly nothing, since 2 months later the player is still playing the game, with the same 200+ bases in the map,

+ Reply to Thread