• MVP

202 45.19%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Mods

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by glennmen View Post
    This is nothing new and it was already posted on the forum before and I admitted it...
    A job? I have a job thank you very much, this entire thread is not about a job at RockYou.
    you a piece of shit glenn just quit already

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer_Sterling View Post
    Im just going to say this and you guys can take it however you want.

EVERYONE HAS ACCESS TO ALL THE INFORMATION....You guys just may not have the drive or the brains to actually find it. If I had it my way, I would charge people membership into their dime winning crews in exchange for information. Instead though, I actually when i am a member of those crews I just provide the information free of charge.

MVP, you are a great guy, but you cant criticize Glenn for sharing the information in exchange for membership when that was part of the deal he made. The only thing that changed now is I'm in Unbreakable on Gotti and let everyone know for free no questions asked because I want the crew to succeed. Its pointless to argue about this though...and honestly if you are good at something, dont do it for free....something I myself need to do myself.

A deal is a deal also....if that was the deal the glenn made with the crew bosses and other players, then thats the deal he made. I make deals all the time in real life and on the game that look to benefit me for the knowledge or experience I hold.

You guys need to calm down though...its a damn poll.....and a recommendation at that....I recommend a lot of things to RY as well as the rest of you.....doesnt mean jack
    So you are in their crew and provide them information, and when they win crew tournaments and win dimes you will also get the dimes.
    That is the exact same thing that I had, and people said I was getting paid because I was in their crew. I only get the dimes that they won from crew tournaments, nothing more.
    Family: Tatts
    Crew: 11 BRAVO
    Server: Weiler
    I got the best advisor ever:i.imgur.com/GWXJNIR.png
    Calc for GF5F:www.gf5fcalc.com

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MateriaIz View Post
    you a piece of shit glenn just quit already
    Are you for real Lou...
    Family: Tatts
    Crew: 11 BRAVO
    Server: Weiler
    I got the best advisor ever:i.imgur.com/GWXJNIR.png
    Calc for GF5F:www.gf5fcalc.com

Expert Member
    Are you for real Lou...
    yes for real all you do is crie lately if you going to quit just do it if not stop all your bs telling on people just to be a mod like realy

Expert Member
    CONGRATZ. Another post that's turned into a free for all dirt slinging match. sad to see MVP & Glenn, two highly respected and liked players, going on like this.

So you are in their crew and provide them information, and when they win crew tournaments and win dimes you will also get the dimes.
    That is the exact same thing that I had, and people said I was getting paid because I was in their crew. I only get the dimes that they won from crew tournaments, nothing more.
    Kinda...to be clear I only get the dimes rewarded to me because I produce...the extra information I provide is simply for the benefit of everyone. If I were to put up a 0 during a CT i would expect to be removed. I am also only in their crew on Gotti, so information going to other servers depends on them relaying to them because I'm not on those servers. The only other server I play is Old St. Clair in my own crew called Everybody Eats. I run the crew and provide information to everyone there no questions asked just because I want to help them out. I should reach out to other crews and charge them membership in exchange for membership but I simply dont.

I think our situations are slightly different as we were each given different expectations of being in the crew(s) which is fine considering its up to the crew boss's discretion who is in and who is not and what is expected of them...never the less the deal you made with DOA and Scar is the deal you both accepted and therefore nobody can question it. and thats the real point im trying to make. If DOA told you that you could have a spot and not produce but just give information then thats the deal he made. If it was something else, then it was something else. But nobody can criticize you for it.

And nobody can say you cant make these deals for this information when they have the exact same amount of access you do. I can access it, KT can access it, You can access it, noob1234 that started yesterday can access the information...its not an exclusive thing and by no means is anyone obligated to share it with anyone, but it is appreciated if they do.
    Eight times Eight, minus Eight, Divided by Seven, Minus Eight = How much I respect you as a human being

http://gf5f.com

Quote Originally Posted by Archer_Sterling View Post
    And nobody can say you cant make these deals for this information when they have the exact same amount of access you do. I can access it, KT can access it, You can access it, noob1234 that started yesterday can access the information...its not an exclusive thing and by no means is anyone obligated to share it with anyone, but it is appreciated if they do.

I don't especially care about prior deals anyone has/had as a player on this game. I would however hope that whoever takes the position won't also start using any new information they gain as a bargaining chip. We all wanted new mods so we have more opportunities to get news/updates/help in a more timely fashion. If this is just going to become a commodity for the new mods to wheel and deal with, this community of players is gaining nothing.

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeGee View Post
    I don't especially care about prior deals anyone has/had as a player on this game. I would however hope that whoever takes the position won't also start using any new information they gain as a bargaining chip. We all wanted new mods so we have more opportunities to get news/updates/help in a more timely fashion. If this is just going to become a commodity for the new mods to wheel and deal with, this community of players is gaining nothing.
    i agree...... nicely said

Quote Originally Posted by TeeGee View Post
    You are mixing up apples and oranges....Most of the time, I share with my crew how a new box is being introduced to the game....take kingsmakers...i told my crew about those a few days before...it was uploaded to the game you guys just couldnt see it because you didnt have the right glasses on. Information from RY is a different thing though. Like i had no idea what the bloody war thing was until i found a little string in the source code under the name MI>--Jail debuff. Even so I could only assume that it was for the bloody war and i told a few of my crewmates about this info that I found.

I agree though, in the event that someone is in this position they should be more transparent. Like If i was a moderator of sorts, as i have stated in my Anti-LC thread, i would be very vocal about these things and let everyone know. It should be an expectation. But right now I dont have that position nor does anyone else who is in this poll...so it is our discretion who we share it with. After being appointed though, its the communities discretion in how we help them.
    Eight times Eight, minus Eight, Divided by Seven, Minus Eight = How much I respect you as a human being

http://gf5f.com

Wiseguy
    Geez they got the nerve to be calling me corrupt like Archer and glenn have and they are the ones who are giving info to other crews for diamonds......WOW. This totally explains why players think Glenn is great for the community.... who knows how many crews he feeds this info too in exchange for diamonds. That must be the "helpful stuff" everyone talks about lol
    FAN OF CONCORDIA

FAN OF WOOW

NUOVA FAMIGLIA FEIN SERVER CHAMPS AND GLOBAL WINNING CREW.

FAN OF PRIEST

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast