+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

how does some 1 gain 2 mill might in 1 day?

myself and a friend attack a player last night i had 10.3 million might my friend 9 million might we attacked a player with 18 million might. All 17 of my attacks were 1 sec appart but every time i hit his crossbows would all die then the next attack showed that i killed a full wall of crossbows again on the same city . this was the case for both myself and friend . we knocked him down 4 mill might wich if he didnt have the extra field defences and wall defences would have been alot more. But the part that i cant figure out for the life of me is how this guy gained 2 million might in less than 12 hrs? am i doing something wrong i have 20 barracks in 5 citys with my ques filled 24/7 and all my appointed knight s are @ 150+ . how is it possible for this guy to make that much might that fast he does not have a fluffed up militia man army either mostly hc and archers. if other people have a distinct advantage over me i think i may have to play another game 20+ hrs a day . if anyone could give me a little insite on this matter it will be greatly appreciated by myself and the countless others who are about to quit the game becouse they have no chance at beating this guy even if they spent thousands of dollars

Have you reported this player? Its possible they are using a hack or cheat.
    http://i51.tinypic.com/2s9tz43.jpg
    "My KoC is in Hymmnos. Your argument is invalid."

Currently Playing: On gaming hiatus for arm injury

as for the wall thing it happens sometimes where it comes back over and over, its a bug, has happened to people i attack. the wall usually disappears over a time, idk how long it takes

Quote Originally Posted by rory View Post
    myself and a friend attack a player last night i had 10.3 million might my friend 9 million might we attacked a player with 18 million might. All 17 of my attacks were 1 sec appart but every time i hit his crossbows would all die then the next attack showed that i killed a full wall of crossbows again on the same city . this was the case for both myself and friend . we knocked him down 4 mill might wich if he didnt have the extra field defences and wall defences would have been alot more. But the part that i cant figure out for the life of me is how this guy gained 2 million might in less than 12 hrs? am i doing something wrong i have 20 barracks in 5 citys with my ques filled 24/7 and all my appointed knight s are @ 150+ . how is it possible for this guy to make that much might that fast he does not have a fluffed up militia man army either mostly hc and archers. if other people have a distinct advantage over me i think i may have to play another game 20+ hrs a day . if anyone could give me a little insite on this matter it will be greatly appreciated by myself and the countless others who are about to quit the game becouse they have no chance at beating this guy even if they spent thousands of dollars
    They use a program that allows them to see and edit the data being exchanged between your browser and the KoC server. For example, they might change the number of troops being trained to a much higher number. So instead of 2,000 troops being trained, they might change it so 100,000 are trained. Apparently it works because there is no validation of the submitted data on the server. The training times must either remain the same for the original number of troops (training 100,000 troops in the amount of time it would normally take to train the originally 2,000) or perhaps glitch and the training is completed in little to no time. Since they fixed the troop training glitch not that long ago, I would surmise it's the former.

KoC appears to be taking a very hard line against this sort of cheating, agressively banning the accounts of those who are reported and then confirmed to have gained impossibly large amounts of might in a very short period of time. I would recommend reporting the offending player.

2 mil might would be tough to do in a day, Legally, no Cheating

But with 6 cities 18- 23 barrracks in each of them and well trained Marshalls you could do close to 1.5 mil might

Doing All Mili I can train 10770 mili in 45 minutes flat that is 32 set in 1 city in 24 hrs

10770 X 32 X 6 = 2,067,840 mili in 24 hrs so there's 2 mil might in 24hrs, problem is though getting that many in queue

The Glitch with the crossbows I have run into that numerous times, wiped them out a total of 8 times, had a massive wave going at the City and lost a lot of troops, which KOC Never replaced, on;y thing I could figure was the waves landed to close together, and the person I was attacking wasn't online, so I know he wasn't cheating
    Last edited by TinBender; 01-04-2011 at 11:46 AM.

Expert Member
    Rory, sorry to your leaving can you please leave all you 5 citys as they are and give me your cords so I can farm them thank a lot
    To Kill Or To Be KiLLed!
    MaD
    FONT="Century Gothic"][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by loopy View Post
    They use a program that allows them to see and edit the data being exchanged between your browser and the KoC server. For example, they might change the number of troops being trained to a much higher number. So instead of 2,000 troops being trained, they might change it so 100,000 are trained. Apparently it works because there is no validation of the submitted data on the server. The training times must either remain the same for the original number of troops (training 100,000 troops in the amount of time it would normally take to train the originally 2,000) or perhaps glitch and the training is completed in little to no time. Since they fixed the troop training glitch not that long ago, I would surmise it's the former.

KoC appears to be taking a very hard line against this sort of cheating, agressively banning the accounts of those who are reported and then confirmed to have gained impossibly large amounts of might in a very short period of time. I would recommend reporting the offending player.
    Ah, so thats how it works... its exactly what I suspected it was, which means we can finally start getting it fixed. >=3
    http://i51.tinypic.com/2s9tz43.jpg
    "My KoC is in Hymmnos. Your argument is invalid."

Currently Playing: On gaming hiatus for arm injury

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistral Kitiris View Post
    Ah, so thats how it works... its exactly what I suspected it was, which means we can finally start getting it fixed. >=3
    Surely the amount of Barracks you have would also limit the training as your population couldn't keep up with the build.

Say for example in my 1st city I got rid of the alc lab and the work
    shop Black smith ect and put in more barracks I could then just train up quicker scouts and mm but what else could I train with no black smith and work shop ! Not forgetting I also need to reinfoce my wall defence as well from time to time, but then if this city was used just for scouts and mm with no defence and all the resources was just sent there just for the training there wouldn't be any thing left to be plunderd would there, would there be a Draw back to doing that, also loose the watch tower as well as anything of no real use!

Any thoughts on that one.
    To Kill Or To Be KiLLed!
    MaD
    FONT="Century Gothic"][/FONT]

Expert Member
    Does that mean if your going to fix it your also going to find out who has been using it and ban them as reporting them doesnt seem to get results

it's really not that hard to get 2mil might in a day. Just que a cat or something, then que a bunch of supply troops. Before the cat completes cancel all the supply troops and que a big block of sword (or arhcers or w/e). Do this for all cities. When the troops all come out at the same time in all cities your might will spike. Add on the odd wall defense rolling out and it's not hard to do without cheats.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Liens sociaux