+ Reply to Thread

brooklyn west permit

I have spent alot of time and money to get the BW permit and still have not got it. I have enjoyed playing this game for awhile. I'm asking if you all could help a brother out.

name: Lone Wolf
    crew: The Federation
    family: Cuneo
    Server: Terranova

i agree....i gave up on it after spending over $200 and not getting it....same thing applies for the best advisors.

Quote Originally Posted by rushrock View Post
    I have spent alot of time and money to get the BW permit and still have not got it. I have enjoyed playing this game for awhile. I'm asking if you all could help a brother out.

name: Lone Wolf
    crew: The Federation
    family: Cuneo
    Server: Terranova
    its just a picture,,,,, the real source is your wallet

yes please make brooklyn and greenwich west available easier the boxes are garbage

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownzFynest View Post
    yes please make brooklyn and greenwich west available easier the boxes are garbage
    The boxes seem to have good drop rates this time around as a lot of guys won it in less than 2 dozen boxes.
    Some men see things as they are and say why? I dream things that never were and say why not?

I apologise if I end up offending you unintentionally. In all probability, it was acutely intentional.

Advanced Member
    GW West drop rates still suck and its been out for quite some time now the boxes need to be updated more based on how long items have been in the game. The value shouldnt remain the same as when things first come out nor the drop rates. Ease it up over time.

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amedeo Andolini View Post
    GW West drop rates still suck and its been out for quite some time now the boxes need to be updated more based on how long items have been in the game. The value shouldnt remain the same as when things first come out nor the drop rates. Ease it up over time.
    I guess the price will come down soon.It was 15 dimes until a couple of months ago and now it's 12.It should be 10 within the next 2 months if it follows that pattern.How many did you buy this time?
    Some men see things as they are and say why? I dream things that never were and say why not?

I apologise if I end up offending you unintentionally. In all probability, it was acutely intentional.

Expert Member
    I hope you all paid attention to the bank heist this time. This was found dropping nicely in the bank heist: http://prntscr.com/euz3e5
    and this is what the player got:http://prnt.sc/euz4v1
    "If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions."

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer Mama View Post
    I hope you all paid attention to the bank heist this time. This was found dropping nicely in the bank heist: http://prntscr.com/euz3e5
    and this is what the player got:http://prnt.sc/euz4v1
    How many stamps did it take?

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmore View Post
    How many stamps did it take?
    the players that showed me had gotten it within 10-20 stamps, 2 of 5 got it within free stamps. most were smaller players, although i know of one player with 700 mil power who got 2 of them and both times won the assent as they already had the west exp.
    "If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions."

+ Reply to Thread