+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

how can i use my google plus account through Kabam.com

dear edgeworld
    I started played edgeworld game thourhg google plus without creating any account in Kabam.com. Now I want to use my edgeworld account in google.plus directly through kabam.com. How can i do it? I already registered with Kabam.com and tried to play this game through my email ID. but I got completely new game instead of my existing account. Pls advice.

Quote Originally Posted by tipu View Post
    dear edgeworld
    I started played edgeworld game thourhg google plus without creating any account in Kabam.com. Now I want to use my edgeworld account in google.plus directly through kabam.com. How can i do it? I already registered with Kabam.com and tried to play this game through my email ID. but I got completely new game instead of my existing account. Pls advice.
    I put a ticket in about this last week. The response I got was that kabam is still working with Google to make it available. Right now, you can't do it with G+.

Angry Three is not better than one

Kabam has played us all perfectly, they now have a system where those of us that started playing on Googe+ have to have three accounts to get all the bonuses you can. Your main base on G+, free plat with surveys on FB, and better daily rewards on Kabam.com. Amazing how this only benefits Kabam?

Quote Originally Posted by tipu View Post
    dear edgeworld
    You can't and Kabam hasn't done anything to fix this or other issues that G+ users have. Kabam has actively started taking features away from G+ users all the while add new ones for everyone else. Join the discussion by following the link in my signature.

Hopefully you haven't wasted any money on this game.
    Kabam doesn't care about their players!

Don't support a company that ignores there players!

DO NOT BUY IN-GAME CURRENCY

Don't play any Kabam games!

Exclamation

All G+ users we must do some think, this discrimination must end!!!
    My suggestion is to organize a protest by not playing edgeword for 3 days.
    If we still don’t get any reply after this 3 days not playing I suggest to quit this game all together.

We need to decide about date and inform as mush people as possible.
    Who support this idea? And would like to spread information?

In my little platypus home. Aka,Montreal,Quebec
    Quote Originally Posted by Google User View Post
    Kabam has actively started taking features away from G+ users all the while add new ones for everyone else.
    What features have they removed?
    [SIZE=3][COLOR="#FF8C00"]So....Anyone like platypus? Did you know they were venomous? For more great Platy facts click the emoticon![/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR="#FF8C00"]Need help?Found someone that's clearly breaking the rules? Then please visit this link for help.[/COLOR]-->[COLOR="#FF8C00"]Help and support[/COLOR]<---[COLOR="#FF0000"]
    And if your not sure if its against the rules then just read this[/COLOR][COLOR="#000000"] --->[/COLOR][COLOR="#FF0000"]Rules of Conduct[/COLOR][COLOR="#000000"]<---[/COLOR]

They took away the ability to get Terraaknor Boxes on Google+ Plus the ability to turn in Kabam gift cards on Google+ Plus giving the advantage to Facebook / Kabam players getting Dally rewards for playing on Kabam.com, if Google+ users were allowed to do the same we wouldn't be making such a fuss but if you just search every sing post you here that the community is getting tired of yelling and Kabam Moderators and Employees not listening to us!!!

In my little platypus home. Aka,Montreal,Quebec
    Terraknors boxes are only available on Kabam.com now. They've been removed from facebook too.
    [SIZE=3][COLOR="#FF8C00"]So....Anyone like platypus? Did you know they were venomous? For more great Platy facts click the emoticon![/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR="#FF8C00"]Need help?Found someone that's clearly breaking the rules? Then please visit this link for help.[/COLOR]-->[COLOR="#FF8C00"]Help and support[/COLOR]<---[COLOR="#FF0000"]
    And if your not sure if its against the rules then just read this[/COLOR][COLOR="#000000"] --->[/COLOR][COLOR="#FF0000"]Rules of Conduct[/COLOR][COLOR="#000000"]<---[/COLOR]

Yet Facebook players can still Login to kabam.com and get them and go back to playing on facebook No ? facebook users can still get them right ? :}

I live in the Scumbag Society aka middle of no where USA
    Quote Originally Posted by PlatypusPwnYou View Post
    Terraknors boxes are only available on Kabam.com now. They've been removed from facebook too.
    they have been removed from facebook too? BULL****** ... all they have to do is log into kabam and get the box on their facebook account .... we as G+ players [SIZE=5]CANNOT[/SIZE] use this feature

p.s. IM BACK!!!!! ... took a few days of class 5 whitewater to clear my mind .... it has been done and now im back to be a thorn in kabam's side
    I know it's me but if they said it was me and it's not me would they be impersonating me - Rob_Bull's greatest quote about Me!

AntennaeGalaxies {118k+} - Me! and {42k, 75k}

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Social links