+ Reply to Thread

Hacker alliance yttr in knights of the thork galaxy

I'm in Knights of the Thork Galaxy. There is a hacker alliance in our sector called YTTR. Kabam/Rockyou, hello....... anybody there ?
    Last edited by HellsHammer_HH; 01-15-2017 at 01:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HellsHammer_HH View Post
    I'm in Knights of the Thork Galaxy. There is a hacker alliance in our sector called YTTR. Kabam/Rockyou, hello....... anybody there ?
    Yep.

I've sent in 2 emails now about this same issue.

Marcus (Edgeworld )
    Feb 2, 4:01 AM PST

Hello there,

Thank you for your email! I apologize for the delay in response. We've had a higher than anticipated volume, and we are trying to assist everyone as quickly as we can. Please note that I have gone ahead and escalated this case to the development team and hopefully they should look into this at the earliest possible. This case will be closed for an escalation process.

Please be rest assured that our Development team will take care of the reported Hacker, and they will resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Thank you for taking the time to write in to us.

Have a good day.

Regards,
    Marcus
    Edgeworld Support

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFogie View Post
    Yep.

I've sent in 2 emails now about this same issue.

Marcus (Edgeworld )
    Feb 2, 4:01 AM PST

Hello there,

Thank you for your email! I apologize for the delay in response. We've had a higher than anticipated volume, and we are trying to assist everyone as quickly as we can. Please note that I have gone ahead and escalated this case to the development team and hopefully they should look into this at the earliest possible. This case will be closed for an escalation process.

Please be rest assured that our Development team will take care of the reported Hacker, and they will resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Thank you for taking the time to write in to us.

Have a good day.

Regards,
    Marcus
    Edgeworld Support
    look at sector 260 ts all clone bases kabam

Quote Originally Posted by Rudolf Steiner View Post
    look at sector 260 ts all clone bases kabam
    check out sector 260 marcus and they are doing it the same players in a lot of other sectors 254/192/and M lin variable to name a few all are same players clonning the whole map and creating accts smaller accts that clone

Hello, I came here to denounce players of the alliance MAP KILLAZ {BLACK_KNIGHT, VIRUS:}} of this playing the game edgeword using programs to facilitate their plays, people kabam that look at this to press us through the game every ves less players playing because of racks .

Thumbs down Hackers are finishing with edgeworld game

Hello, I came here to denounce players of the alliance MAP KILLAZ {BLACK_KNIGHT, VIRUS:}} of this playing the game edgeword using programs to facilitate their plays, people kabam that look at this to press us through the game every ves less players playing because of racks .

+ Reply to Thread