+ Reply to Thread

Can't get back my old character

I used to have a character on Claremont,then I quit doa for a while.Now Im back,but I can't access this character,because I can't change my realm to Claremont.It just doesn't work.What can I do?
    Thanks!

Expert Member
    maybe it was one of the merged realms .......I would try click the change realm button and then look up and down the list for you character name at right hand side and see if its there in another different named realm .

Quote Originally Posted by minty View Post
    maybe it was one of the merged realms .......I would try click the change realm button and then look up and down the list for you character name at right hand side and see if its there in another different named realm .
    That character is still in Claremont.

Quote Originally Posted by The real lord of war View Post
    That character is still in Claremont.
    There may have been an update, because i lost my character and had to start a new one as well
    everyone told me that if you didn't log in 30 days before the update you lost the character

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Moderators
    If you left doa prior to the mergers then you will not of received the info telling you how to keep your best cities and realms. If you have 4 realms a,b,c and d and it just so happened that you were in a and c then you would have to pick the city that you preferred out of the 2 and log in to that realm. Then when the realms merged up you were left with your original most powerful or best city. If you did not do this and happen do log in a different realm which just so happen to merge with it then yes you could of lost your game. Its hard to say now as the info for the realms is long and to go through it all would take forever. If you log into the realm and your name was not beside it then its probably gone. The name of your old account however, could still exist as a city. But an inactive one. You could try contact the team using the HELP tab under the game screen and ask them to re instate your city if you know the coords etc.
    The Alliances were all disbanded when the realms merged so you cant look there. You may find though that its just as easy now to make a lot of power and soon build up your game. There are a few help options in the new player section which you might want to look through.

Good luck
    White = posting as a player.
    ​Green = Posting as a Moderator.

If you have any issues getting in touch with support please send me a PM and I will try help you further. [/SIZE]

+ Reply to Thread