+ Reply to Thread

Show online members

When you click the crew tab you have activity,board,members,and reguest.The members button lets you know when they last played but it dont show you if they are online now. Put another catergory in there called ONLINE and underneath it will tell you YES or NO. Because going into the crew chat and saying hey is anyboby on and having conversation with no one there is annoying.

i like this idea but it should be a green and red dot/circle instead of yes or no i often talk to myself before encouraging people to speak.

Thumbs up I agree, Online or Not?

Quote Originally Posted by stephenf333 View Post
    i like this idea but it should be a green and red dot/circle instead of yes or no i often talk to myself before encouraging people to speak.
    even just a small green circle by their name in the members list to show online, and nothing by their name if offline would help out big time. Constantly people talk and have no idea if anyone is even online. the last online dosnt help at all if they are still online 8 hours later. yesterday i signed on at 11am but didnt stop playing and sign off until 6am the next day but for people trying to see if someone is online because no one is responding (could be afk), they would not think that the person that "last signed on" yesterday at 11am would still be there at 5am the next day.

Advanced Member
    I really like the idea, but what a helpful tool for spies to figure out who is a free target. Makes crews far more careful about who their members are.

+ Reply to Thread

Social links