Closed Thread

Angry How to delete Character

I wanted to start character on realm friends play on and after creating saw I was on wrong realm change realm and wont let me use my name on other servers. So how do I delete the first one so I can use name on correct realm I want that name no other. Name Roseblade. Realm I want her on is Sapphire. I think it is jip I cant use move the character to the correct realm before creating the city. Should let us pick realm before creating not just place us in any old one.

Expert Member
    can't have the same name, but you could have Roseblade 1 on Sapphire realm.

Expert Member
    Try adding some spaces at the beginning or end of your name.

The game doesn't throw you into "any old one." Pretty sure the default realm/server is the one with the lowest population. But the game wouldn't stop you from switching servers before creating a city on the default.

1) There is no option to Delete an account already started on a server. If you feel the need to delete and start over you need to change Realms.
    2) You cannot use the same name on 2 different servers. You must have a unique name in each Realm.
    3) Caps and spaces count as different.. i.e. Roseblade is not the same as RoseBlade or Rose blade. Use a variation on your new server and youre set.

If you are really bent on getting your name to be "Roseblade," it can be done if youre dedicated enough. First, on your original Server (where your name is Roseblade) buy or win a Pseudonym Grant to change your name to Roseblade2 or whatever that is different from the original. Next, create a new account on the server you want to play on and name it Roseblade. Or, if you already have the new account started, buy or find a Pseudonym Grant to change your name to Roseblade.
    ~ Ogres are NOT nice and cuddly. Deal with it... I do apologize for the smell though.

My posts are color sensitive: Ogre Hat / [COLOR="red"]Moderator Hat[/COLOR]
    ~* DRAGONOMICON (The DoA Players Handbook) *~

Why i cant chosse my name when i creating second character on other server?

I got one character on server Mancini and i wanted to create other on other server and when i started i first need to chose avatar, but after that game starts and i got default name PLAYER and some number but i didnt have option to make my own name. Why is that? Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreddnawt Mettlehead View Post
    3) Caps and spaces count as different.. i.e. Roseblade is not the same as RoseBlade or Rose blade. Use a variation on your new server and youre set.
    This is not true. They do not count as different, at least in my realm (Albion).

i dont believe any of u

i have the same name in 5 realms and my city is the same name as well and its all spelt exactly the same and the case is exatly the same.

Elite Member
    You are replying to a post that has nearly year old information. Naming was changed, allowing players to use the same name in multiple realms.

[COLOR="#FF0000"]Closed: Outdated Thread.[/COLOR]
    Plain text = Speaking as a Player (feel free to ignore me or disagree/argue) [COLOR="#FF0000"]Red = Speaking as Moderator (please respect my warning and the forum rules)[/COLOR]

Closed Thread

Social links