+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Expert Member
    hi barry, thanks for choosing our entry as #2.

coz it's a sector wide wiki, any issues if, (instead of assigning the plat to me), some of us from ffly use a random # generator to chose some active player in firefly to get the prize, and get back to you? stories were written by bunch of guys.
    Last edited by crashalias; 04-02-2012 at 01:54 PM.

Congratz to everyone who won, including myself! I hope everyone spends their platinum wisely!

Quote Originally Posted by crashalias View Post
    hi barry, thanks for choosing our entry as #2.

coz it's a sector wide wiki, any issues if, (instead of assigning the plat to me), some of us from ffly use a random # generator to chose some active player in firefly to get the prize, and get back to you? stories were written by bunch of guys.
    I noticed that, and I was wondering if I should do anything special to reflect that it's a group project. Well, tell you what - the Platinum is in your account right now. If you want me to transfer some or all of the Platinum to another account, just let me know who it is with a private message.
    Community Manager at Kabam

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    I noticed that, and I was wondering if I should do anything special to reflect that it's a group project. Well, tell you what - the Platinum is in your account right now. If you want me to transfer some or all of the Platinum to another account, just let me know who it is with a private message.
    Hi Barry - thanks! just sent you a PM

Advanced Member
    Thanks for the runners up prize
    Well done everyone

Advanced Member
    Hey Kabam, thanks for liking my story so much. I can't believe I won, lol. I got the message for the contest on the 30th of March and saw the deadline was the next day and I was thinking, 'gosh, I gotta hustle,' lol. :P I should really look at the forums more often for contests and contest dates. Congratulations to everyone that won and even those that didn't; I always like to see creativity!

I really enjoyed reading OberOfficerS entry, even with the rough translation, I thought the story about the point eating everything around it was so very charming! I think he was talking about the map, but either way, cool story. Evillious, I could not stop laughing. Bookable, I saw your video and your alliance sounds pretty rad. I wish we had more players like those in your alliance in my sector. Being a self-described poet myself, I loved Jaguara's entry and was sad he/she didn't win but like Barry said I guess everyone can't win. I hope Jaguara tries again if we have another one of these events. Jaguara, that letter to your alliance, did you write that? It gave me hope for my own sector, that there are people out there that play with the integrity and class that you do. Gosh, this is starting to sound like a love letter, lol. :P

Sorry for my sprawling entry. This is the first time I've entered any contest and I won't do it again, lol. Once again, thanks to the Kabam team for giving me 1st prize. Congratulations, again, to everyone! Use your platinum wisely!

We'll be reviewing this thread and selecting our favorite entries to win great Platinum prizes!

Thanks from me too, I love it when i win
    All looking the next event. well done guys go on speed, im fast and go faster

I think not all have understand my story.

The Story have 2 faces. Yes the point on map eat and eat work on Deff and the end he is big and will eat more.
    The 2 Face is a kind also the point is going bigger, the kind is hungry and will eat. The deff from kind is defense staff. And the light is coming. The kind is going out and the Terraknors are the Doctors on Hospital. And the Baby say --- Give me Bear, Marlboro and Edgeworld only plz knock on the next time.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OberOfficerS View Post
    I think not all have understand my story.

The Story have 2 faces. Yes the point on map eat and eat work on Deff and the end he is big and will eat more.
    The 2 Face is a kind also the point is going bigger, the kind is hungry and will eat. The deff from kind is defense staff. And the light is coming. The kind is going out and the Terraknors are the Doctors on Hospital. And the Baby say --- Give me Bear, Marlboro and Edgeworld only plz knock on the next time.

Thanks
    This is awesome.
    Community Manager at Kabam

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Liens sociaux