Quote Originally Posted by TrainHeartnet View Post
Yes, uber outposts, not high level outposts. We all know as we gain levels, high level outpost will become nothing and there will be a need of even higher level, so what is the point?
The outposts' bases are extremely huge.

Uber outposts are outposts with :

-10 Command Centers
-400 Guns
-50 Supply Depots

A player, will achieve victory only when 10 command centers are down. The outpost is not captured after a victory. It degrades by 1 tier. Unless the outpost is destroyed at it's lowest tier, then it is captured as a lv2000 base.

Tier 5 : Attack and Def Level 1500 [Lv1000+ players allowed to attack]
Tier 4 : Attack and Def Level 1000 [Lv 500+ players allowed to attack]
Tier 3 : Attack and Def Level 500 [Lv 500+ players allowed to attack]
Tier 2 : Attack and Def Level 350 [Lv 400+ players allowed to attack]
Tier 1 : Attack and Def Level 250 [ ONLY PLAYERS BELOW Lv500 allowed to attack ]
* Each supply depot supplies E, G , C and U depending on the tier.
* There are no neutral uber outposts, only upgradable from Lv2000 to tier 5 for the costs of 100mil E and U .
* Tier 1 is only attackable to players below LV500, thus the requirement of a few low level player to capture it.
* Bases [Up to 10] which are surrounded by these uber outposts will not be attackable unless one of them has been removed / captured.
* An alliance may only have up to 50 of these outposts.
THIS IS A MUST HAVE IDEA! But i personally feel that the Uber Outpost should have very high level upgrades too...

as of my idea :

I think bases on Map should have an "Add-on" upgrade which costs Energy. Any base can be upgraded with the "Add-on"
If a level 20 bases is upgraded with an add-on, it becomes LV20+Add-on , if its Lv25 then Lv25+Add-on and so on. The bases can still be upgraded once it has the "Add-on"

What this does is that it allows bases to be captured up to a range of 5-10 adjacent bases from that "Add-on" base.

MY SECOND IDEA :

Transform the map by doing all of the following :
-Change the map into and OCTAGONal shape, increase the total bases to 1 000 000. [ each base is adjacent to 8 more bases ]
*Chaining can still be done with this, its just that there are 8 directions to hit and there are total of more than 10x bases.

-Reduce maximum bases to 20 , 000 & reduce the daily prize points scale, 1 - 50 - 100 - 5000 - 100 000 - 500 000 - 10 000 000

-Increase ALLIANCE MAX CAP TO 200

What this does :
*with 10x the amount of maximum bases, you can fit in FOURTY (50) ALLIANCES ON THE MAP! You make every sector very active !
*with reduced maximum bases, the map becomes more compact with more alliance.
*Improveing the alliance cap to 200, doubles your total players.

Without this :
*Map is only dominated by 3-5 alliances. If you had a big space, these alliance cant even reach out everywhere, allowing a fair ground for 45 more alliances